Sponsored

Anyone using this level kit 116 bucks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Haven't been a fan of Superlift in a number of years... But Skyjacker still makes good stuff. I'd surf their site and see if they have something like you're looking for. Their spacers are actually made of welded metal plate. :like:

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Superlift is pretty junky, and the idea of a 2.5" lift on the front only leveling a Rubicon is absolutely ludicrous and wrong. I have no idea if the other submodels are this low in the front, but it seems very unlikely. This all sounds very sketchy because of that. I would expect even the base models to be no more than 1-1.5" low in the front. I'll have to go measure out my Rubicon tomorrow.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Superlift is pretty junky, and the idea of a 2.5" lift on the front only leveling a Rubicon is absolutely ludicrous and wrong. I have no idea if the other submodels are this low in the front, but it seems very unlikely. This all sounds very sketchy because of that. I would expect even the base models to be no more than 1-1.5" low in the front. I'll have to go measure out my Rubicon tomorrow.
I put the 2.5”/1.0” Skyjacker on mine, and it’s pretty level, but I would have been happier with a 1.5” spacer in the rear, personally.

I’d say between 1” to 1.5” will level a Rubicon really nicely if you don’t touch the rear. :like:

Incommando

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sport max tow Sting-gray, ‘95 YJ
Teraflex 1.5” and call it a day
Sponsored