Threads
Reaction score
Website
aroundthenw.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 WK2, 2001 XJ, 1993 YJ, 2021 JT EcoDiesel
Occupation
Digital Marketing Manager
My viair compressors worked great and I have no complaints, but I ended up ordering the ARB twin based mostly on form factor. However, they seem to be universally backordered with no eta from ARB
You just have to find a dealer that planned ahead :)
Sponsored

dreston

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I have a Viair also and it works great. Bought it from 4wheelonline. This portable compressor is pretty fast and accurate.

Sno4Me

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport; 2011 & 2012 Unlimited Jeeps
Occupation
Govt
Great feedback on this topic

Can you post links where you would recommend someone new to this in reviewing/purchasing ARB & Viair compressors?

OP
OP

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I purchased my ARB from polyperformance.com, it's actually supposed to arrive today. It seems that the ARB's are backordered everywhere though, so expect a wait if you go that route.

RangerG

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Instructor
I've had better luck with ARB than Viair. I have a twin Viair setup on one truck that has worked well. Mostly it's been used for airbags, so it doesn't get used very hard. I also had a portable Viair with alligator clips to the battery. It didn't last very long and came with what I consider to be inferior components (power cable, filter housing, air line and air chuck). I also have an ARB Single on a Jeep CJ and an ARB dual on my JT. Both have been flawless and appear to be much heavier duty in all ways.

Basically, It boils down to "Made in China" vs. "Made in Australia".
How did you mount your compressor in your JT? I’m looking to add on board air soon.

Sponsored