First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JKU X, 1979 Tenth Anniversary Trans Am, 2020 Gobi Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I'm hoping that this lesser known South African company offers seat covers for the Gladiator: Escape Gear. I've had them in my 2007 Wrangler for eight years or so, somewhere around 150,000 miles of driving. Made of cotton canvas, they are tough as nails. I had neoprene before that--two sets, in fact--and they disappointed. The color quickly fades, and the thin outer membrane erodes through after a year or two, exposing the underlying foam which quickly erodes into big holes. If you enjoy a more utilitarian appearance that will last, these do fit the bill ...

Jeep Gladiator Are seat covers worth it? TransAmerica Trail, Aug-Sep 18, Post-trip, 5_7339, Seat Covers
Sponsored

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Customer service told me they usually do a Fourth of July sale at prp. That will help save some money. I’m waiting for my black with red trim set to arrive
Hoping this is true, I can wait a few months

Backwoodsraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jts
Just ordered some coverking leatherette seat covers. watched video they have and it looks decent for the price.
running a sport with cloth and got dogs so

JeepHouse

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Just ordered some coverking leatherette seat covers. watched video they have and it looks decent for the price.
running a sport with cloth and got dogs so
I need to do something soon. I had my kids in the back seat yesterday and it looked like Pigpen from Peanuts was back there after one trip. I didn't think I could say "Get your feet off my seat" so many times in 30 minutes. Cloth seat too, they are like a dirt sponge

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
I need to do something soon. I had my kids in the back seat yesterday and it looked like Pigpen from Peanuts was back there after one trip. I didn't think I could say "Get your feet off my seat" so many times in 30 minutes. Cloth seat too, they are like a dirt sponge
Lol that is the truth. My kids also like to climb around in play in there with the top and doors off. They just finally stopped wearing shoes while climbing

Sponsored

Bunchahoopla

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Couldn’t wait and pulled the trigger on PRP. Have not really found negative reviews and the quality appears top notch. Now I just have to wait 3-4 weeks but I am sure worth it! I will post pics when they come in.

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Got a shipping notification from Bartact. Covers should be in on Wednesday (front and rear).

DunnMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
As a kid my Dad thew seat covers on his brand new car. 12 years later it was a rusty POS with brand new looking seats that were bagged out and no longer comfortable.

Seat covers are a waste of money.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Got a shipping notification from Bartact. Covers should be in on Wednesday (front and rear).
Nice be sure to share pics. How long did it take from order to shipping?

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
As a kid my Dad thew seat covers on his brand new car. 12 years later it was a rusty POS with brand new looking seats that were bagged out and no longer comfortable.

Seat covers are a waste of money.
And that is partially where I ended up. I am afraid though the way I use my JT my seats could end up in an early grave. I don't keep the top or doors on pretty much ever. Constant direct Carolina sun on it. Honestly afraid the seats will be grey and start to rip to soon if I don't do something.

Sponsored

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Nice be sure to share pics. How long did it take from order to shipping?
Ordered May 11, so about 6 weeks. My kids nearly destroyed the rear seats of my last car (and even after intensive detailing still looked pretty bad) so seat covers are a no-brainer for me. I'll get some pictures up once I have them installed.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security

Weasel Caesar

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Those look amazing. especially with how well the color matches on there. How are you liking them?
First day impressions are favorable. Quality of the material and workmanship are good-- installation is a bit of a work-out. Glad I had an extra pair of hands. FYI: for the rear, you will need to unbolt the middle seatbelt. Also, good luck finding installation instructions for the rear seats. Didn't come on the box, not on their site digitally and no installation vids on youtube that I could find. Not too complicated, but wish I had realized about the middle seatbelt earlier in the process. These things are form-fitted and it's tough to get them on. Look great, though, and love the color match.

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
First day impressions are favorable. Quality of the material and workmanship are good-- installation is a bit of a work-out. Glad I had an extra pair of hands. FYI: for the rear, you will need to unbolt the middle seatbelt. Also, good luck finding installation instructions for the rear seats. Didn't come on the box, not on their site digitally and no installation vids on youtube that I could find. Not too complicated, but wish I had realized about the middle seatbelt earlier in the process. These things are form-fitted and it's tough to get them on. Look great, though, and love the color match.
How do they feel to sit on? hot at all? what about when they get direct sun for a while?

I have seen a few videos and they for sure look like they are quite the workout to install
Sponsored