First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 BTS Willys JT on order
Occupation
Car Sales
Checking in from Batesville, AR. I've been to Hot Springs Off-Road Park several times in different jeeps over the last 10 years. I was impressed with the Gladiator on the trail.

clubmanager

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey y’all, just installed a new front bumper so have the stock version (sport) if someone wants it. Free….just need to pickup in Bentonville or Fayetteville. All parts there and you can use the bumper directions in reverse I suppose.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Well I’m “from” San Diego, first six years, then my next six in Pine Bluff, followed by six years and the end of my growing up in Paragould. Talk about extreme ends of the spectrum!
Graduated at 17 in Paragould then tried my hand at college and being a merchant marine for a couple of years each. Off to the real Marine Corps in 1983.
Arkansas is still home in my heart but been in California since 1993.
I remember wheeling in Arkansas was four hours of fun in the mud followed by four days of clean up. Out here we have four days of fun in the desert followed by four minutes with a leaf blower to get the dust off!

Sold our cabin in Mountain Home back in 2018.

Razorback for life though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Punkn_Gladiator

Punkn_Gladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Checking in from Batesville, AR. I've been to Hot Springs Off-Road Park several times in different jeeps over the last 10 years. I was impressed with the Gladiator on the trail.
I will be coming to Batesville for races if the damn rain will ever give the track a break.. We had planned on going to the Comp Series a few weeks ago but it was rained out.. We will be at Heber a few times this summer and the Buffalo area maybe we can meet up one weekend..