First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport
Build Thread
Link
VB guy here, but saw the Uwharri question. I rolled through there on a road trip and had a great time. If anyone is camping there I recommend Yates place and the boat ramp area. Yates place has an outhouse style toilet and costs $0. If you go to the boat ramp it is free camping with no toilet, be prepared for some off road action though. Will need 4L if they have not been in there to maintain the very last section. Don’t forget to check out the badge of honor app and get your badge. That is free as well.
Jeep Gladiator Charlotte NC Folks 97BF548F-B42A-4D14-8A65-1C39AB2E5848
Sponsored

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hey Everyone! Relocating to the Lake Norman area July 1st and looking for recommendations on a good shop in the area to get some work done... Was just down in Huntersville-Mooresville area this past weekend to do some house-hunting and saw quite a few great looking Gladiators! Can't wait to get down with mine.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone! Relocating to the Lake Norman area July 1st and looking for recommendations on a good shop in the area to get some work done... Was just down in Huntersville-Mooresville area this past weekend to do some house-hunting and saw quite a few great looking Gladiators! Can't wait to get down with mine.
Rimz one is a pretty good shop in Mooresville. I know a bunch of people that use them. Just don't use their financing because you will pay double for the work but I've never heard nothing bad about them and was thinking about letting them do my lift if I decide to go higher. Muffler masters in Kannapolis is another decent shop, they do lifts now as well.

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Thats great to know, thank you! I have a lift from Eibach and full steering kit from MetalCloak already in. My next projects are a new clutch and then a re-gear. Can't wait to get down there and explore a bit.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Thats great to know, thank you! I have a lift from Eibach and full steering kit from MetalCloak already in. My next projects are a new clutch and then a re-gear. Can't wait to get down there and explore a bit.
Your moving to a great area, you guys will definitely enjoy it. Lake Norman is a great place to be.

mbbq22

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
We are definitely excited for it. Move around a lot for my job but excited to get settled in that area. Ready to join a boat club hahaha

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
We are definitely excited for it. Move around a lot for my job but excited to get settled in that area. Ready to join a boat club hahaha
A boat is on my list to buy in the next year. I'm in the Kannapolis area so only about 20 to 25 Minute ride to the lake. Should of already bought one.

cranbiz

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2017 WK2 Trailhawk, 2012 JK
Occupation
IT Analyst, Volunteer Firefighter
Wentworth checking in here.

Our club is hosting the 13th annual Veterans Ride at Uwharrie on Veterans Day weekend. This years event will support the Boulder Crest Foundation and Operation Fly Our Flag. Event is free for all to attend. Camping is available at the Training Center across from the outpost. Rides Saturday at Big Creek (this is reserved for veterans DD-214 or equivalent requested) and in the forest (open to all). The forest rides do require a Uwharrie trail pass, if you don't have one, they are $5 a day at the outpost. Fellowship on Friday night, a ceremony celebrating veterans will be Saturday night with a flag retreat. Dinner Saturday is being done by the Boy Scouts. It is chili and baked potato with all the fixins, a drink and dessert. All they ask is for a donation. Please be generous if you do eat.

Raffle after the ceremony. Lots of good stuff will be there.

This is always a great event. come on out, support our Veterans and wheel.

Gazingwa

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Finance
Outlaw Offroad in Charlotte near the airport did a decent job for me. Regeared to 4.56 with Spicer gears and Eaton Truetracs. Had an issue with a product and they took care of it, above and beyond. Go see Wes there.
Sponsored