First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
I’m planning my build and looking for recommendations on a shop to have a Metalcloak lift installed.
Sponsored

g0bigladiat0r

First Name
Nando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport Max Tow, 2002 Wrangler TJ Sport
Occupation
Construction Engineer
I bought a set of 37s and AEV Pintlers from a guy who runs Round 2 Offroad in Cedar Park. Their shop was sweet, a lot of cool builds in there that they're working on.

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just Jeeps in Austin, or Exodus 4x4 in New Braunfels I've dealt with. Both were decent.

OP
OP
GladiatorCruzen

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Thanks for the info guys! I’m thinking of a metal cloak or Clayton kit with some 35 or 37’s.

Sponsored

JK4AER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2003 TJ Rubicon
I plan to use Exodus 4x4 (fka Exodus Jeeps) in New Braunfels when I am ready to install a lift...unless I get the urge to tackle it myself. I like their YouTube videos and seem like they do quality builds.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Baldy's in Cedar Park has a Gladiator with a Clayton lift and a ton of Metalcloak all over it as their shop truck. Definitely check them out.

I have used them on my JL and have been very happy with quality and value. So far I've done a lift and tires and I just got my next round of upgrades on order. I am very happy with the entire experience.

Flux

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Baldy's in Cedar Park has a Gladiator with a Clayton lift and a ton of Metalcloak all over it as their shop truck. Definitely check them out.

I have used them on my JL and have been very happy with quality and value. So far I've done a lift and tires and I just got my next round of upgrades on order. I am very happy with the entire experience.
Good to hear. Thank you for the input.

OP
OP
GladiatorCruzen

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
I spoke to Jacob at Baldys this morning. He is very knowledgeable and straightforward. I’m learning towards the Clayton 2.5 kit and 35’s since I don’t want to re-gear or mess with a drive shaft right now. Tough choices to make...

Sponsored

OP
OP
GladiatorCruzen

GladiatorCruzen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Elevator Superintendent
Well I decided to go with River City Off-road in Dripping Springs. Marcus got me some good deals and I like the fact they are close to my house, are active in the Jeep community, and post often on this forum. My Clayton lift is scheduled to be installed late December! https://www.rivercityoffroad.com/

ATX_Jeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTRD
Occupation
IT
Baldy's Jeep shop, Round 2 Offroad, Rivercity Offroad, Johnson Automotive, 808 off-road and Exodus 4x4 all have good reputations.
Sponsored