Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Kidnap his children and Men in Black flash pen them so that they never remember who there dad is. Place them with a nice Gladiator family that runs 17"s like a normal person.

OP
OP
RiverMtnBeach

RiverMtnBeach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S MaxTow
Kidnap his children and Men in Black flash pen them so that they never remember who there dad is. Place them with a nice Gladiator family that runs 17"s like a normal person.
Well, at least they traded it for something else... might be on the road to recovery. Or they’re busy building something else ridiculous. 🤣

AzRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
THREE Gladiators, and a JL Wrangler
For those of you opened the ad but haven't flipped thru the pictures .... MAKE SURE you see what's in the trunk.

Sponsored

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
For those of you opened the ad but haven't flipped thru the pictures .... MAKE SURE you see what's in the trunk.
My guess is that this is a pure rock crawling build. You can tell by the 42x18x30s that he's serious about his flex. Also, he is ready if he gets stuck somewhere to be heard from miles away, so someone can come and rescue him. It makes perfect sense to me.

danielspivey

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 MAX TOW MAX TOW MAX TOW, 4.10s w 1583 payload
It’s all about the bass! I bet it would be even really clear with the top off. I think it would be cool if mopar had a factory option with a stereo system like that..... I’m sure “blows” the Alpine system out of the water. Only concern was would be the 100% block of the rear view ;)

21RG

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
4Wheeling
It's not the jeep, it's the dealer that has the issue!

"Price plus $995.00 Dealer Fee, $139.95 ElectronicFiling Fee and Reconditioning Cost of $1195.00.

# 1 in client service and satisfaction !"
Sponsored