Available Gladiator-specific racks & toppers

Rokon

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
The more I look at the Go Fast Camper setup the more I like it. Seems well thought out and adaptable for personalization. Looks like you need to get in line if you want one for next summer though. Montana is a longs ways from Maine......not sure what it will take to get delivery. Combined with a Batwing canopy and a pull out kitchen set up in the bed it would be pretty sweet!

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I’m really hoping ARE will realize their overland series for the JT. Thinking about calling them next week.

Sponsored

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I’m really hoping ARE will realize their overland series for the JT. Thinking about calling them next week.
Well, I got some bad news. The Leer dealer here in town called their representative for me. Leer has no plans at this time to make a fiberglass camper shell or topper for the Gladiator. I called the A.R.E. dealer after that bad news. A.R.E. also does not have plans to make a fiberglass camper shell or topper for the Gladiator. I guess I'm going back to the drawing board once more. A JLU Rubicon is starting to make more and more sense for me.

conenopka

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2016 WK2 2000 XJ
i didn't have to modify the rack at all. Only change was the directions are very specific on measurements and where to cut the underside track plastic strip based on the vehicle you are putting it on. Obviously dindnt have them for the JT and had to mount the uprights and then measure distance between to get the measurements myself.

conenopka

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2016 WK2 2000 XJ
any sagging or curve on items, and they will touch the soft top. I don't mind this as I would rather have it lower profile and if I need to carry plywood or something, I Would order their add on full length rack that extends forward as well.

IMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0808.JPG