First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
IT
I purchased this last month and had issues with rails scratched and chipped and the cover having holes in the vinyl. So far they have sent new replacement rails, and a new cover. Replacement rails are better but still have issues. The replacement cover has trim issues. I am getting ready to send the entire thing back. Anyone else with this cover having issues? I like the functionality of the cover but workmanship is lacking.
Sponsored

TommyGp

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 EcoDiesel Rubicon
Occupation
at a job
I have the X4 (not the X4s) and overall the quality is fine on mine. I got it via Amazon and it came without the Gladiator specific instructions or the Gladiator specific mounting hardware, but I figured it out with help from a call to Bak.

Mine took a little adjustment to the mounting to get it to sit flush and close reliably, but it works perfect now. My only issue is the felt lining on the underside comes unglued in extreme heat, but I don't really care much about that. But the ribs to get hotter than heck when they sit in the sun so rolling it up after it's been baking can be painful.