Sponsored

Bam wholesale parts, OEM headlights which is which ?

Penecalea

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
I am looking to buy a set of mopar OEM led headlights for my gladiator. I was shopping around and found the best price at Bam wholesale parts, but it looks like there are two different model options, does anyone know the difference ????

54DA37A4-32E5-4A57-B7B9-145CA6E3E2A5.png
Sponsored

JoeJeep74

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys 2dr
Occupation
Service Advisor
When the last digit changes, D to E,in this case, it indicates an updated part. Could be a different supplier, could be an improved part.

Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
I am looking to buy a set of mopar OEM led headlights for my gladiator. I was shopping around and found the best price at Bam wholesale parts, but it looks like there are two different model options, does anyone know the difference ????

Jeep Gladiator Bam wholesale parts, OEM headlights which is which ? 54DA37A4-32E5-4A57-B7B9-145CA6E3E2A5
Are these just a direct replacement for halogens? No other hardware required?

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
The AD part has been superseded and is no longer available. This is likely just their system being updated and the old record not being deleted. I ordered the AD part number (edit: from BAM wholesale) when I did my swap and they delivered the AE package.

This is how FCA has always tracked part numbers because the core number is associated with the component and the two letters are a cleaner way to track revisions - every version of that part number is completely interchangeable.

As was mentioned, you need a Tazer JL or the dealership to enter the appropriate sales code to prevent errors popping up on your cluster but the lights work out of the box without issues otherwise if you wanted to use them until you can get that done.

Last edited:

Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Do these do the halo?
Yes they include the wiring for that.
But you will also need to get it activated in the computer using a Tazer JL or at the dealership. You have to run a wire from the headlights into the passenger compartment and tap in to the back of the connector in the passenger kickpanel.

Personally, I'm just waiting on Mouser (or literally anyone) to get some pins in stock and I'm building harnesses that will tap the halo from the main headlight signal. Zero desire to have a halo for a DRL but that way I can still have the round while the headlights are on.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
But you will also need to get it activated in the computer using a Tazer JL or at the dealership. You have to run a wire from the headlights into the passenger compartment and tap in to the back of the connector in the passenger kickpanel.
This is true. I didn't give this info as it was not asked lol. I did not do the halo wiring as it was going to be an enormous pita in the short timeframe I had when I originally installed them. I'll do it eventually if I have nothing else to do lol

Jpeazy21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport 4x4 w/ Max Tow
Occupation
USN
This is true. I didn't give this info as it was not asked lol. I did not do the halo wiring as it was going to be an enormous pita in the short timeframe I had when I originally installed them. I'll do it eventually if I have nothing else to do lol
Thanks for the reply!!

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Yup, same here. That battery tray has been out 3x now for various reasons and I wasn't about to poke another hole in the grommet that currently has my interior power cable through the only opening.

I'm actually trying to find the bumper side of the fog lamp harness so I can tap that for the halo since my ARB doesn't have fog lights. No luck thus far though so might just chop the harness instead of making a new one.
Sponsored