First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator eco diesel overland
Occupation
Retired Army
EVIC LIGHT, PUSHBUTTON START/STOP LIGHT, AND SHIFTER SELECTION POSITION LIGHT, AND THE RADIO FACE all cycle on off 15-20 seconds. it is the same lights that come on when you open your door. I took the Tazer out month or so ago and that’s when it starte, however in between taking the Tazer out, I had a failure to communicate with body control module code come in and it happen twice. I cleared code, thought it was nothing. No it is something. So is the Tazer hacking the BCM to a point where it’s confused or confusing it? Is there a chance of unplugging BCM and plug it all back in and Tazer again and it work? Maybe like the BCM has become dependent on Tazer and don’t want to work with out it lol (drug addiction thoughts). Idk but I’m at the point of buying a new BCM and then trying to research old one to see if it’s bad and what caused it, maybe jeep corp would tell me, lol doubt that!!! Hopefully Zautomotive will text me tomorrow when I let them know what I have found out. The sad thing is neither Zautomotive or jeep going to say their product caused the problem and or work together to fix it. So that’s left up to jeepers like US to do! Maybe someone has had some strange issue dealing with Tazer and BCM. I know that the wrangler forum has bunches of BCM issues and they do not or have not installed a Tazer. So the Tazer could very well be almost perfect little hacker….I really like my Tazer and no matter what I will be plugging it back in even if I buy new BCM
Sponsored

Brahmajoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Law
That’s strange, did you try clearing the codes with another scanner or JScan?

OP
OP
Little diesel

Little diesel

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator eco diesel overland
Occupation
Retired Army
That’s strange, did you try clearing the codes with another scanner or JScan?
Cleared all codes before unmarried the Tazer, when the BCM is acting up it’s hard to even get to sleep cycle I had to go and unplug battery to get dash to go to sleep to un marry it. Even after I had the Tazer unmarried the EVIC Lcycle and other lights, are not the same as what the Tazer is warning you about on instructions, this is BCM stuff, the codes that I had pop up a few times are no communication with body control module. The other tell tell sign is when I lock doors and unlock left blinker turns on and goes off, so Zautomotive is going to read a file of my BCM and see if it is something they can rewrite so that would be wonderful. Tazer is a thumbs up, I hope it works save me some money
Sponsored