Bed extender

KP2181

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Anyone have this installed? Saw a pic on amazon review and review indicated they needed to trim down the pieces in order to install a tonneau cover.
Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Anyone have this installed? Saw a pic on amazon review and review indicated they needed to trim down the pieces in order to install a tonneau cover.
I have installed it. No tonneau cover so I don't have to worry about it. Haven't "used" it yet, but it's nice quality!

Spikedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Any update on how this cage-y bed extender performs and whether it may be able to close under tonneau covers when not in use? Thanks!

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT OE, 2016 Polaris Slingshot, 2012 Kia Sportage, 2018 Nissan LEAF
Occupation
Linux Engineer
Kind of a little upset that it won't work with a tonneau cover. I really like this.

Sponsored

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
I like the look of it...I just can't bring myself to order anything from ACE again. I even sold my Upper Decker and RTT mounts before installing them because of how poorly things went with them.
I've had nothing but a great experience with them across a few products and love the quality of them.

Br4hm4

First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Linux Engineer
I've had nothing but a great experience with them across a few products and love the quality of them.
That's excellent, and I have heard the same from a couple of people. For me it wasn't that way and in no way did they try to rectify it. I think they build great stuff and they always look great. Unfortunatley the customer service, shipping, and communication is some of the worst I have ever dealt with.

Flexin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon AKA 'Sky Walker'
That's excellent, and I have heard the same from a couple of people. For me it wasn't that way and in no way did they try to rectify it. I think they build great stuff and they always look great. Unfortunatley the customer service, shipping, and communication is some of the worst I have ever dealt with.
Sorry you had that experience. I’ve purchased a few items off the shelf and they modified a bumper they produce to allow me to flat tow without needing a ugly low hung base plate. The custom stuff had to be scheduled but I expected that and when I called they either got back or kept me informed on progress.

JHawkATL

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Occupation
PR Guy
Waiting on my 2021 Gladiator to come in and curious if anyone found a bed extender that mounts to the trail rails? Not really keep to drill the bed if I can avoid it.

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Waiting on my 2021 Gladiator to come in and curious if anyone found a bed extender that mounts to the trail rails? Not really keep to drill the bed if I can avoid it.
I have not, but thought about trying to rig something up with one. Once I buy the bed extender and the trail rail. I thought with that and a bracket or something from the Orange store, maybe I can create a DIY connector.... If I do I will post.
Sponsored