Sponsored

Bedrug for Jeep Gladiator - available now and more (update)

JKABBQ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Corsair, 1991 P40
Any tips for installing Bedrug on a liner?
Iā€™m just about to buy it from Amazon.ca and thereā€™s a pdf file with instruction on it. Says to scuff up the liner a bit for the adhesive to help attach better. Other than that the usual cleaning the area, alcohol wipe etc.The pdf instructions are pretty explanatory and helpful.

motorod

First Name
JL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR Bright White
Iā€™m just about to buy it from Amazon.ca and thereā€™s a pdf file with instruction on it. Says to scuff up the liner a bit for the adhesive to help attach better. Other than that the usual cleaning the area, alcohol wipe etc.The pdf instructions are pretty explanatory and helpful.
The velcro is really strong so i would plan to apply it and leave it to sit awhile. I left 4in or so of the bedside velcro offset from the rug itself so i could put pressure on the strip with one hand when removing the rug so it doesn't pull out, there is so much velcro it pretty much doesn't affect the bond between the two. Eventually when i went to the beach and had to wash the sand out the strips rippled a bit but stayed put.

JKABBQ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Corsair, 1991 P40
The velcro is really strong so i would plan to apply it and leave it to sit awhile. I left 4in or so of the bedside velcro offset from the rug itself so i could put pressure on the strip with one hand when removing the rug so it doesn't pull out, there is so much velcro it pretty much doesn't affect the bond between the two. Eventually when i went to the beach and had to wash the sand out the strips rippled a bit but stayed put.
Thanks thatā€™s a great tip. Didnā€™t think that I may want to remove it to wash out the bed from time to time.

mfrgs12

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT; 2017 JK; 2015 F350 duelly
Occupation
System Analyst
Installed the BedRug this last week. 10 minute install, no issues. This was over paint not the liner, but BedRug sent the adhesive amplifier with my BedRug. I talked to the Company and they still have not got a full set out yet, so i will wait on the sides and back. I have installed the BedRug in every Pickup I have owned for the last 15 years. Great Product, worth the money.
Sponsored