Sponsored

Beer Beach Repeat takes on the Americas!

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Website
beerbeachrepeat.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
The wife and I have started our trip of a lifetime! We are traveling the Americas in 2024 and 25. We are in the South right now trying to avoid the cold and then headed up the Eastern Coast, Midwest and then into Canada all the way to the Arctic Circle. Once we are as far North as we can go, we head as far South as we can to Ushuaia, Argentina. We are bringing everyone along on our trip through Youtube, Intagram, & our blog. You can find us at www.beerbeachrepeat.com and Beerbeachrepeat on YouTube, Instagram, & Facebook. We would love to meet up at any point on our journey - just let us know.
Jeep Gladiator Beer Beach Repeat takes on the Americas! BBR logo MULTI
Jeep Gladiator Beer Beach Repeat takes on the Americas! IMG_2738
Sponsored

chesafreak

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad
Cool gave a follow. Beach+Beer = my favorites.. Interested on the craft scene going south out of the US. Seems like a cool trip but socioeconomic issues have me a little hesitant heading south.

ShaunTOR

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Admin
That's a cool expedition! Enjoy

joseeph

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
What an incredible adventure you’re embarking on, @flipboltz! It’s fantastic that you’re sharing your journey with the world. Safe travels, and I hope you make countless wonderful memories along the way!

OP
OP
flipboltz

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Website
beerbeachrepeat.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR

Sponsored

Cspence

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JTM
Occupation
Engineer
Awesome! Can’t wait to follow along! Hit TreeHouse for some beers (one on Cape Cod too!) when you’re in the north east!

OP
OP
flipboltz

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Website
beerbeachrepeat.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
We would love to hit up Treehouse, unfortunately we will not be headed that far North on the East Coast as we have some family obligations and an eclipse to witness in the midwest. I will say, if you are ever in Richmond, VA hit up a brewery called The Answer Brewpub. Excellent beers all around and really great Vietnamese food. The Salt & Pepper Squid and the Hangover Banh Mi were both spot on. My wife had a smoothie "joose" beer that was incredible and the Sour IPA smoothie I had was incredible as well.

OP
OP
flipboltz

flipboltz

First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Website
beerbeachrepeat.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
We are headed up to the UP in Michigan. We will be hitting Pictured Rocks and staying a couple nights on the Keweenaw Peninisula. Any other "must stops" we are missing?

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
Awesome adventure!

I’ve been to several of the places you’ll be going and am jeleous! I really loved Argentina and Chile!

In case you don’t know it there is another Gladiator who is on the same trip as you’re planning. Here’s Eric’s page on this forum.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...n-our-jeep-gladiator-we-call-dauntless.46927/

I'm sure he’d be happy to answer any questions you may have when you’re south of the border.