Being able to type Nav while driving...

jebsurf

First Name
jeb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 twin turbo explorer sport
So I got a Tazer in the mail yesterday and thought there'd be a function to bypass all that stuff, and to open up all the other audio features that are disabled for use while driving. Any help on this one?
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
So I got a Tazer in the mail yesterday and thought there'd be a function to bypass all that stuff, and to open up all the other audio features that are disabled for use while driving. Any help on this one?
Never tried, but not likely. It's a liability issue.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
You can... It's called "Set In-Motion Nav".

From their website...

Set In-Motion Nav: If set ON, this adds the ability for address info to be entered into the navigation
system while vehicle is moving. This is for the PASSENGER to use. It may be illegal for the driver to use
the navigation system to enter information while the vehicle is in motion. It is recommended to leave
this setting OFF, enabling it only when you need to use it, as it can cause an occasional radio reboot right
after engine start-up. This will automatically be disabled if TurnCAM is enabled.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR
Occupation
Retired
You'll want to make your insurance is up to date if you bypass it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Why? I'm responsible enough to put my beer down before trying to look for the bar.
Absolutely! You do NOT want to spill your beer...Alcohol abuse is no laughing matter.

And as far as driving, as long as keep it between the mayo and the mustard, and stop & start when you're supposed to, you're good to go. :like:
Sponsored