Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi Q7, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2015 Chrysler T&C
Occupation
Director in Automotive Industry
Hi all,

While we are still awaiting official pricing from Jeep (as far as margins and discounts are concerned) I'd be happy to help you with the purchase of your new Gladiator.

If Jeep follows the same pricing guides as the JL wrangler our deal will be the same as it was for the JL wrangler forum.

5% below invoice with an active tread lightly membership.

$100 doc fee

We offer financing options, or you can bring your own bank, your decision

$500 non-refundable deposit, that deposit goes towards the final price of your Gladiator

I try to keep it as up front and simple as possible. I don't like the stereotypical dealer BS, I tell our people the more we can be like Amazon the more vehicles we will sell and it has worked out amazing well.

I have many references from the JL wrangler forum if you'd like to speak with any of them about their experiences.

My Email is the best form of contact [email protected]

Or if you need to reach me at the store the number is 712-336-2701

https://www.motorinnofspiritlake.net/

I look forward to meeting you in person with your new Gladiator

Spencer Heywood
Owner
Motor Inn of Spirit Lake
712-336-2701
I’ve been living in this thread the last day or so and it’s safe to say you, and your many customers, have my attention.

I’m getting ready to check my local dealers on a build (still deciding between Sport S w/options or jumping to Rubicon) but will send an email your way when I do.

But I also have a question about the GC L. We’ll be moving on from a Chrysler minivan in the near future and my wife is leaning toward a GC L. Do dealers have any more info than Jeep.com about pricing or configurations that will be available?
Sponsored

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
I’ve been living in this thread the last day or so and it’s safe to say you, and your many customers, have my attention.

I’m getting ready to check my local dealers on a build (still deciding between Sport S w/options or jumping to Rubicon) but will send an email your way when I do.

But I also have a question about the GC L. We’ll be moving on from a Chrysler minivan in the near future and my wife is leaning toward a GC L. Do dealers have any more info than Jeep.com about pricing or configurations that will be available?
We do. I can build and price you one. Our first one is yet to arrive so I haven’t touched one in real life yet but I’ll do my best to answer any questions you have

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
We do. I can build and price you one. Our first one is yet to arrive so I haven’t touched one in real life yet but I’ll do my best to answer any questions you have
Awesome! I think the Overland trim has the standards she wants but I’m not sure what key options there are. I’ll start simple...
If the Overland comes with the V6 how much would the V8 upgrade cost?
If leather isn’t standard what is that cost?
Sunroof?
Thanks.

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome! I think the Overland trim has the standards she wants but I’m not sure what key options there are. I’ll start simple...
If the Overland comes with the V6 how much would the V8 upgrade cost?
If leather isn’t standard what is that cost?
Sunroof?
Thanks.
Not to hijack this thread drop me a PM or email and I will get you info in the morning when we open

Tokolosh

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

Artax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR, 18 Durango R/T, 93 Del Sol, 10 HD XL1200X
I just want to add another happy customer. Spencer was very patient and tried to help the best he could to get a few different vehicles from other dealers, twice I might add as I was looking back in sept last year trying to get 2020 after 21s came out then again just recently. In the end we just ordered and it came in last week. Today my Hydro Blue JTR was delivered to my door for a very fair delivery price considering I am over 5 hours away.

Also want to add Jack and Cathy were great also. Most hassle free vehicle purchase ever with no dealer BS and no surprises. Everything went much better than expected to be honest. This was also the first vehicle I ever purchased without leaving my house. Everything was done over the phone and email with just a few final signatures on delivery. Was a great experience overall and will definitely hit them up again if/when I purchase another jeep/dodge product.

No picture in front of motor inn, but if I ever make a trip that direction I will have to stop in to say hi and get a photo. Again, great experience and wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone for a hassle free experience.

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
I just want to add another happy customer. Spencer was very patient and tried to help the best he could to get a few different vehicles from other dealers, twice I might add as I was looking back in sept last year trying to get 2020 after 21s came out then again just recently. In the end we just ordered and it came in last week. Today my Hydro Blue JTR was delivered to my door for a very fair delivery price considering I am over 5 hours away.

Also want to add Jack and Cathy were great also. Most hassle free vehicle purchase ever with no dealer BS and no surprises. Everything went much better than expected to be honest. This was also the first vehicle I ever purchased without leaving my house. Everything was done over the phone and email with just a few final signatures on delivery. Was a great experience overall and will definitely hit them up again if/when I purchase another jeep/dodge product.

No picture in front of motor inn, but if I ever make a trip that direction I will have to stop in to say hi and get a photo. Again, great experience and wouldnt hesitate to recommend them to anyone for a hassle free experience.
Welcome to the family!! Lets see a picture of the new JTR!!

OP
OP
spenchey

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Thanks for the business!

Sponsored

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
I bought a JLU Sahara in 2018 from Farrish in Fairfax, VA at 6% below invoice. I’m now looking to swap over to a JT Rubicon factory order and I was wondering if anyone knew any dealerships in the DC/MD/VA area who are still offering factory orders at a percentage below dealer invoice. I can tell you that Farrish is not. Appreciate your recommendations. Thank you.

jeeplover945

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered- Jeep Gladiator, Fleet of Tesla’s
I bought a JLU Sahara in 2018 from Farrish in Fairfax, VA at 6% below invoice. I’m now looking to swap over to a JT Rubicon factory order and I was wondering if anyone knew any dealerships in the DC/MD/VA area who are still offering factory orders at a percentage below dealer invoice. I can tell you that Farrish is not. Appreciate your recommendations. Thank you.
Were you able to find someone in the DMV area?

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Were you able to find someone in the DMV area?
Craig at Koons still does a deal. I heard Criswell does too, but they were lazy and blew me off on email, forum message, and by phone. I’ll never buy from them in the future. That was my second vehicle from Craig.

jeeplover945

First Name
Rohit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered- Jeep Gladiator, Fleet of Tesla’s
Craig at Koons still does a deal. I heard Criswell does too, but they were lazy and blew me off on email, forum message, and by phone. I’ll never buy from them in the future. That was my second vehicle from Craig.
Thanks for the information! Still getting 6-8% off invoice?
Sponsored