Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gladiator-motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch
Occupation
Owner
Gladiator Motorsports have always trusted the owners and their opinions, and this is no different. We are building a Gladiator to be showcased at Easter Jeep Safari and we need your help:

What is the best 4"+ lift kit on the market?

Our build will not be a mall crawler this Jeep will be put to the test on a weekly basis. So we need your help figuring out what system is the best for true rock crawling offroad use.

Below are the kits out there, we are leaning to the evo 6.5" kit, it just seems to blow every other away.

We appreciate everyones feedback and look forward in hearing from you all.

- Evo 6.5" Enforcer plus
- Rebel Offroad Recon 4.5"
- Skyjacker 4.5"
- Fabtech 5" Crawler Long travel
- Rough Country 6"
- Ready lift terrian flex 4"
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
After going on the JL/JT Experience and personally seeing these rigs in action I’d seriously look into the EVO 4.5” kit. The 6.5” kit is almost too tall in person but it might be your speed. I watched those EVO rigs get hammered on that week and zero issues. Coils or coilovers Would be fine. I personally like coils with King shocks due to less Maintance and noise and with the length of shocks from the lengthening stock towers you really don’t gain that much more travel with coilovers.

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
OP
OP
gladiatormotorsports

gladiatormotorsports

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch
Occupation
Owner

Sponsored

OP
OP
gladiatormotorsports

gladiatormotorsports

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch
Occupation
Owner
After going on the JL/JT Experience and personally seeing these rigs in action I’d seriously look into the EVO 4.5” kit. The 6.5” kit is almost too tall in person but it might be your speed. I watched those EVO rigs get hammered on that week and zero issues. Coils or coilovers Would be fine. I personally like coils with King shocks due to less Maintance and noise and with the length of shocks from the lengthening stock towers you really don’t gain that much more travel with coilovers.
Great to know. I certainly was going to get an EVO kit. Good to know they are battle tested.

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
I'm curious as to why Rock Krawler is not a contender? I started researching lifts and of course EVO made the list for consideration. I have used Skyacker, Fabtech, and JKS in the past. Also mixed in some Currie and Teraflex parts as well.

Only reason I ask is I'm trying to keep an open mind while attempting to learn about new stuff as well.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I'm curious as to why Rock Krawler is not a contender? I started researching lifts and of course EVO made the list for consideration. I have used Skyacker, Fabtech, and JKS in the past. Also mixed in some Currie and Teraflex parts as well.

Only reason I ask is I'm trying to keep an open mind while attempting to learn about new stuff as well.
The OP asked for a 4” system and RK only currently makes a 3” kit. That would be why I didn’t recommend RK.

OP
OP
gladiatormotorsports

gladiatormotorsports

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch
Occupation
Owner
I am trying to keep an open mind also. We have always been a company of the people, we listen to what’s battle tested in the market.

currently the market is over crowded with Evo so that’s all the feedback we are getting. Open to any brand as long as it’s ready to be used.

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
I am trying to keep an open mind also. We have always been a company of the people, we listen to what’s battle tested in the market.

currently the market is over crowded with Evo so that’s all the feedback we are getting. Open to any brand as long as it’s ready to be used.
I’m personally going to run RK arms and rear cradle, skyjacker 4.5” springs, king 2.5 shocks with steersmarts Trackbar. I really like RKs rear cradle, joints, and price point but wanted taller springs and skyjackers coils are properly clocked to not bow and in not a fan of bowing springs. Everything is ready to be installed just waiting on my RK cradle to arrive.

Sponsored

RH 67

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Rubicon Gladiator, Alfa Romeo Quad
Occupation
Retired DOD, Army SF, SS.
I bought the RK 3" Pro X Unlimited just waiting for it to be delivered. I would rank RK near the top for Jeep lifts this coming from personal experience.

I would give RK a call after the holidays, they are very helpful and always wiling to listen, a great bunch of people.

Sx3

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon, 2018 JLUR, 1997 Wrangler Sport
The OP asked for a 4” system and RK only currently makes a 3” kit. That would be why I didn’t recommend RK.
Okay that makes since.

furrymurray

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator SG Rubicon
OP, if your concern is battle tested, RK is the only one who's JT suspension has finished King Of Hammers...

We also have Baja wins in that jeep.
Some words sure do speak for themselves. That is so freaking awesome! Plus, I cant wait to see the finished product of the Step Child build for LiteBrite. Keep up the incredible work over at RK, Your place in the 4X4 community is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.