Best locate option ?

cgreenway3

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Looking for a Punkin laoded Rubicon left over. What the best route to locate one besides Autotrader? Can a dealer look across the US?
Sponsored

Costanzio66

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee wrangler renegade
type jeep dealers near town X. Then use the map to kinda zoom in on towns with populations that COULD support a Jeep dealer.
i found two Punk'n Rubicons this way in the "smallest" of unknown Texas towns.
Look especially on the outskirts of big towns and along major roads

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
TrueCar might let you do nationwide. I think you have to sign up for it. You’ll get spammed like crazy no doubt.

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
It’s annoying but you can do a nationwide search on the jeep inventory website. If you search Google for “Jeep inventory nationwide search ZIP Codes”, there is a JL wrangler forum thread that lists a bunch of ZIP Codes that cover the country. I did it 2-3 times, if you open it up in two different windows, copy and paste ZIP Codes in search, it takes about 45 minutes to search pretty much the whole country. Most of show up with no exact matches, so It can go fairly quickly, just narrow the search as much as possible.

I also used TrueCar and auto trader, and actually found that they are better. They showed cars before they were in the Jeep.com inventory system, often times months before. It seems like sometimes they showed up right after the Vin is assigned, where the jeep.com inventory system doesn’t show up until they are in transit.
You probably don’t care since you’re looking for punkin, So all the ones Of interest are already out there. They are also much much easier to do nationwide search. The results aren’t 100% identical between the two, so I would recommend both.
Sponsored