Bestop here!

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
I'm still mad that the Sunrider wasn't available on the dealer's order system the day I ordered my [Gobi] JTM. I'm definitely picking one up in the Spring (or sooner if @Bestop comes in with the savory sale beforehand).
Sponsored

SSinGA

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2018 JLUR, 2016 JKRHR, 2022 MK8 GTI
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cube Monkey
I'm still mad that the Sunrider wasn't available on the dealer's order system the day I ordered my [Gobi] JTM. I'm definitely picking one up in the Spring (or sooner if @Bestop comes in with the savory sale beforehand).
Check the used market. I have seen plenty for sale in the $500-700 range. That's how I got mine. Mopar has a part number for it and you can sometimes get a 15% parts coupon as well.

ajkaz

First Name
Arun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD
@Bestop love my Supertop! But it’s starting to sag on the driver side, where the bottom plastic slides into the rail. It’s coming off on the highway sometimes, the pic shows it just starting, during a hour trip it will
Completely come out and flap. Any way to tighten this up or fix?

B41913C6-DB3A-442B-8310-662D0928B166.jpeg

ABB5C601-0E63-48C7-8520-26E4D8837FE4.jpeg

AD84979A-9C94-4324-A968-C929FCA99261.jpeg

12B70086-26CC-42C4-ACAF-5DB2F9426EC1.jpeg

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@KidBobot keep checking the website and sign up to receive email notifications for product sales and rebates!
~Crystal@Bestop

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
@Bestop love my Supertop! But it’s starting to sag on the driver side, where the bottom plastic slides into the rail. It’s coming off on the highway sometimes, the pic shows it just starting, during a hour trip it will
Completely come out and flap. Any way to tighten this up or fix?

B41913C6-DB3A-442B-8310-662D0928B166.jpeg

ABB5C601-0E63-48C7-8520-26E4D8837FE4.jpeg

AD84979A-9C94-4324-A968-C929FCA99261.jpeg

12B70086-26CC-42C4-ACAF-5DB2F9426EC1.jpeg
@ajkaz I'm sure Customer Service has some tricks up their sleeves to correct that! I would give them a call, you can send over these pictures in an email while you're on the phone with them. 800.845.3567, option 3. I love the top on your Gladiator by the way, it looks great
Jeep Gladiator Bestop here! 20_f

Sponsored

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Sport Willys Ed. in PitchBlack
Occupation
Photographer/Travel Manager/Blue October promotions (best friends band!)

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
I need to keep my eye out, I need a set of the fabric doors

cafecito

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, Granite Crystal
Occupation
Corporate Tool
There isn't anything in the works for a new soft top at the moment unfortunately, I'll share your feedback with the team though!
Jeep Gladiator Bestop here! 20_f

~Crystal@Bestop
Add another tally to the list. If any product development folks have any doubts about the ROI of developing something like this, just start a thread asking what people think of the man-bun.

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Hi @Bestop !!! I just want you and everyone else here to know how awesome your customer service was today! I DID receive that email you sent out and have been thinking about this decision back and forth...but today i decided to pull the trigger and couldn't find my email!!!!!!! I may have accidentally deleted it...anyway the rep was super nice, helped me get the coupon whooOoohooOoOoo my sunrider is on the way! i will say that i didn't mind paying for the install as i want it done right and i am just not that great when it comes to things like that haha! anyway, cannot wait to be a proud owner of a Bestop Sunrider for my new Jeep Gladiator! thank you! :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hi @Bestop !!! I just want you and everyone else here to know how awesome your customer service was today! I DID receive that email you sent out and have been thinking about this decision back and forth...but today i decided to pull the trigger and couldn't find my email!!!!!!! I may have accidentally deleted it...anyway the rep was super nice, helped me get the coupon whooOoohooOoOoo my sunrider is on the way! i will say that i didn't mind paying for the install as i want it done right and i am just not that great when it comes to things like that haha! anyway, cannot wait to be a proud owner of a Bestop Sunrider for my new Jeep Gladiator! thank you! :)
@geneinhouston That is AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm happy that you had such an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing 🤩 I can't wait to see pics!
~Crystal@Bestop

GladLad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking
Thanks for this confirming comment.
The only reason I havn't purchased the sunrider is I like to remove the entire hardtop. When I saw this picture I was wondering, despite what I have researched, if it was safe to remove the hardtop and leave the sunrider on.
Cheers!
Was wondering the same. Thought "that's a pretty cool way to go topless while still blocking the sun," (and not have to have more top options) so now I''m slightly disappointed. Now I wonder, can you use just freedom panels when the back is off?

geneinhouston

First Name
gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
@geneinhouston That is AWESOME!!! I'm so excited for you! I'm happy that you had such an amazing experience! Thank you for sharing 🤩 I can't wait to see pics!
~Crystal@Bestop
Hi @Bestop !!! I received my sunrider yesterday and paid for installation....bestek last week let me know they are getting a technician to install it for me but what is the turn around time on this as i am hoping to have it installed asap for the nice upcoming weekend weather and my road trip! :)
ps..Happy Valentine's Day to ME and everyone here on the forums haha! :involve:

Update: Just received an email from Bestek saying a technician will be contacting me within the next 24hrs!!! WhoOoOooOhOoOooooooo!!! Stay tuned!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hi @Bestop !!! I received my sunrider yesterday and paid for installation....bestek last week let me know they are getting a technician to install it for me but what is the turn around time on this as i am hoping to have it installed asap for the nice upcoming weekend weather and my road trip! :)
ps..Happy Valentine's Day to ME and everyone here on the forums haha! :involve:

Update: Just received an email from Bestek saying a technician will be contacting me within the next 24hrs!!! WhoOoOooOhOoOooooooo!!! Stay tuned!
@geneinhouston YAAAAY!!! Bestek typically calls within 48 business hours after you've received the top. I'm glad you heard from them! Happy Valentines Day to you and everyone on the forums lol Have fun on your road trip, be safe!
~Crystal@Bestop

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver