Bestop Unparalleled Customer Service

Scott1972

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, XJ, JK, JT
We all have those stories about substandard customer service when requesting a warranty claim.

In this case, Bestop is not one of those companies, I have bought numerous items from them over the years.

This was the first time I had to submit a warranty claim. It was on a JK unlimited soft top. The top didn’t fit properly.

The top sagged in the middle, collected water (a lot). The passengers side rear section would not securely fasten to the body clip.

I contacted Bestop, after some pictures, videos and questions were reviewed, they sent me a new top.

I am more than impressed with Bestop, and this just secured my faith and loyalty to them.

In a time where customer service is waning, it’s refreshing to find a company that stands behind their products.

Thank you Bestop, (Leticia) not only for standing behind your product, but for over 20 years of solid products I have purchased from your company.
Sponsored

DesertDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Bestop is the best. Now if they could only make a JL style bracket to put the JT top DOWN instead of the silly Man Bun sticking up in the air.

DarthAWM

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
Oilfield Service
Bestop is the best. Now if they could only make a JL style bracket to put the JT top DOWN instead of the silly Man Bun sticking up in the air.
I wonder if that is to clear possible bed caps on the truck
Sponsored