Sponsored

Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights?

bd100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT, WK2, ole' Ram
My Jeep halogens are quite a bit better than the 90s Dodge Ram aero halogens. And my mid 80s 4-way seal halogen beams were really good. Those high beams were scorchers.
Sponsored

Pickles85

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Grand Cherokee L
I pre ordered the diode dynamics elite headlights they are expensive but I felt they were worth the money will let you know once I get them

Diode Dynamics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 / 2015 Mustang / 2016 Camaro
@darkhorse13 from Juniper Overland just installed a set of our NEW Elite Series Max headlights on his 2020 Jeep Gladiator!

These lamps are 30% brighter than the factory Jeep LED headlights which previously were the highest-performance lighting option.

Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 1
Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 2

Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 3

Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 6
Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 4

Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? JT Elite 5

Jeep Gladiator Better cost-effective aftermarket alternative to factory headlights? 1675094314043

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
@darkhorse13 from Juniper Overland just installed a set of our NEW Elite Series Max headlights on his 2020 Jeep Gladiator!

These lamps are 30% brighter than the factory Jeep LED headlights which previously were the highest-performance lighting option.
Yes to all of this! I just did my first initial impression here = https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...lights-from-diode-dynamics.64314/post-1094429

Very impressed with everything about these and the overall light output vs OEM and their Oracle Oculus competitor.

Riviera

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR, 2022 JT Willys
I don't doubt that the Diode Dynamics are good. I don't doubt that their price is fair and justified. However, at that price point, I'd simply buy the Mopar ones.
Sponsored