Sponsored

gpwrang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ 2021 Hydro Blue JTSS MAX TOW
I'm another one looking for a taller rack, I have a Diamondback tonneau cover and I want something to get my batwing awning mounted up. So far these are the only ones that look like they will work without having to drill into the cover. Can't wait to see what you guys have in the works.
Sponsored

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Hey Guys! We're a relatively new sponsor (3 months) to the forum. We're super pumped about the Gladiator customers we have now, and we wanted to share our products- if you've heard of us, great. If not, check us out! We appreciate the support and are excited to be part of this community!

We developed BillieBars as an off road solution for people who were looking for really strong, durable bed bars that are compatible with most tonneau covers. Our static load capability is 1000 #'s - and the best part is installation is achievable by one person in about 20 minutes.

Some of the details of the BillieBars:

• RTV in the nooks of the brackets where where water could potentially build up and lead to rust
    • also makes for an awesome "flush feeling" when you drop the bars into the brackets
  • Helicoil inserts on the bars, so the threads wont wear out when you take the bars on and off
  • Total weight of the system is 46 lbs
  • Universal clamping system available if your Gladiator does not have a track system
  • Anodized aluminum bars that will never rust
  • 3 year warranty on the powder coated steel brackets
  • Molle panel accessory allowing for mounting of recovery boards, high lift jacks, gear bags, rotopax, and more
  • INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
Feel free to email us with any questions - [email protected]

-Bill and Nate

bluegladiatormolle-jpg.jpg

deathvalley-jpg.jpg

redgladiator-jpg.jpg

bluemollerotopax-jpg.jpg

gladiatorrollingcover-jpg.jpg

deathvalleysnow-jpeg.jpg

bracketcloseupuniversalclamp-jpg.jpg

icefishinggladiator-jpg.jpg
For me, I think those roto packs hanging down like that "looks" regodamndiculous, but it is a nice for a hi lift etc.

Gatorgladiatorcanuck

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator overland
Occupation
Surveyor / Fly fishing guide
We hear you loud and clear -we have a design for this but haven't rolled it out yet. Out of curiosity, what kind of load capability would you require? Thanks!
Also in need of a solution for my kayaks. I would like to hold 2, they weigh about 75lbs each.

aj8544

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR,2018 Wrangler JLU 2.0, 2018 F150
We hear you loud and clear -we have a design for this but haven't rolled it out yet. Out of curiosity, what kind of load capability would you require? Thanks!
Add me to the list of people looking for this type of rack. Would love a simple bolt on system that had different height options using the same base. Weight capacity doesn't need to be extreme on the taller racks. Since the truxedo elevate was pulled from the market I'm not aware of any height adjustable racks that work well with a variety of tonneau covers.

I just want to be able to haul my kayaks/canoe, maybe even the occasional long piece of lumber and keep stuff in my bed dry too.

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
@BillieBars: is it possible to just use the crossbar material vertically within the same brackets? Like this:
Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? 05AD7F9C-2B53-4099-B3D9-149EFB90FF82

You would have to work the soft tonneau around the vertical bars, but it might work without any redesign. Perhaps a bracket that utilizes the same two bolts and slip outs into the t-slot channel. Then a horizontal plate (molle-style even) to tie the two verticals together. Another bracket similar to the bottom to tie in the crossbars.

Just a thought.

BrentThomas

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator Rubicon, 19 Cherokee, 93 C3500 454, 04 Silverado RCSB
Interested

Buckin

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 1997 TJ 1982 CJ8 Scrambler 1969 K5 Blazer 1968 GTO list goes on
Occupation
Bum
Love the idea you can use your factory cover with this. How about two models, one low like this, and one slightly higher than the roof and strong enough for a rooftop tent. Or combine the two for an extra layer of storage above the row up cover and your tent on top!!!

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I've been debating a bed rack to haul a 1up rack and roam box. Considered the KBVoodoo but you guys seem to have a better product and I'm pro PA, so I'm ready to give it try. Appreciate the forum discount, looking forward to meeting you at pick up in a few weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
BillieBars

BillieBars

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (white)
Occupation
Sutherland
@CerealBlast Yes there are, we're shipping product to Brigade Imports in B.C. towards the end of the month. Would you like their contact info?

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Picture Time! Picked up the rack last week. I used the track mounts they offer to attach the 1up bike rack and Roam case. Easy install, super solid, and got a free trucker hat!
View attachment 142929
Jeep Gladiator BillieBars Bed Bars - Are they right for your Gladiator? IMG_6046

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

canjeep33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2019 WK2
Occupation
Education
I have been scouring the forums and looked on the Billiebar website but I have yet to see a picture of a tonneau with rails installed over top of the Billiebar brackets. How are these covers staying put? My rolling tonneau requires the rails to be installed on top of the box. Do the tonneau rails just go over top of the brackets? Does anyone have a picture of this?

MASS_JT

First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
@BillieBars, are there any small platforms or baskets that you recommend to hold something like a cooler that would fit on your bars? Bonus for something to hold or clamp fishing rods. I run my fishing kayak out the back of the bed on a hitch extender and would like to be able to get some storage above the bed. I have a Bestop trifold tonneau cover and it looks like your bars will work with it. Thank you
Sponsored