First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I got 10% off and free shipping on a Metalcloak Gamechanger 3.5" lift! And my JT isn't even here yet.
I’ll be doing the same thing with @Clayton Off Road . When our JTs show up we’ll be ready.

Sponsored

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Went ahead and got full aluminum skid plates from Artec at 19.99% off. They tossed in a bunch of little freebies. Free t-shirt, mini Gladiator business card holder, face mask, and a couple other things.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Ordered some PRP seat covers for a truck I don't have yet. Black friday price is $314 for the front or rear set so about $70 off a complete set.

Backwoodsraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jts
moparonlineparts has 30% off. Just got the dsah panels in leather with white stiching

red stich and caramel stick are at like $360

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
I guess free shipping was only yesterday. Shows $295 shipping today. Total of $879.95
Holy shit that's an insane shipping cost. I actually placed an order this morning and shipping was free, so perhaps it JUST expired.

Sponsored

teamblkdog

First Name
Christy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
christykintzel.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Alu-Cab Canopy Camper
Occupation
visual designer
Holy shit that's an insane shipping cost. I actually placed an order this morning and shipping was free, so perhaps it JUST expired.
I ordered yesterday and got free shipping, thankfully. Good customer service from Offroad Elements, too — they called this morning to let me know the freight company would call within 24 hours of delivery.

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I called them and they said they do not offer free shipping on the sliders because it has to ship freight. That’s awesome you got it though, must’ve been an error on the website.

ETA: I meant sliders not bumper. I called back to confirm and she said 3 orders got through with free shipping and they got a call from RH saying they’d be charged $295 shipping for the bumpers so they updated the website.

EstoJTR

First Name
Erx
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray JTR, 2014 Cayman S, 2020 RDX Advance
I called them and they said they do not offer free shipping on that specific bumper because it has to ship freight. That’s awesome you got it though, must’ve been an error on the website.
Oh interesting, hopefully it goes through, otherwise I'll likely cancel. They must have caught the error indeed.

Gadgetech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I called them and they said they do not offer free shipping on that specific bumper because it has to ship freight. That’s awesome you got it though, must’ve been an error on the website.
Oh interesting, hopefully it goes through, otherwise I'll likely cancel. They must have caught the error indeed.
The last I spoke to didn’t make it sound like they planned to charge shipping on the orders that got through but she did say they are losing money.

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '24 Model X Plaid
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Got my Rebel Off Road Explor rack ordered as well at 15% off. My JT was delivered at a good time!
Sponsored