Body Armor Tube Doors

Punknhead

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Wondering if anyone has the new Body Armor tube doors. I think they are new—showing as “new” on Quadratec. They are actually in the JL section on the website but says they work on JT. They look good—wondering about fit and finish.
Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
I know this is almost a 3 year old post............................Did you get the BA tube doors (looks like it from your profile picture) and how do you like them?

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
I know this is almost a 3 year old post............................Did you get the BA tube doors (looks like it from your profile picture) and how do you like them?
I would like to know too. I am very close to pulling the trigger on these myself.

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Almost Retired
I would like to know too. I am very close to pulling the trigger on these myself.
I went ahead and got the BA tube doors. They were $302 when I got mine. I think they are now $285. I bet they are phasing them out. I really like them. Very heavy duty. I took off the flat metal part. So they are now just basic tube doors. I started a new thread. Tube doors 2023

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
I went ahead and got the BA tube doors. They were $302 when I got mine. I think they are now $285. I bet they are phasing them out. I really like them. Very heavy duty. I took off the flat metal part. So they are now just basic tube doors. I started a new thread. Tube doors 2023
Did the box for the front doors say "JK-6154"?

Mine does & I haven't opened it yet because I am waiting confirmation from vendor they didn't send me this set by accident... the fronts could be the same door, with different labels on the boxes.

20230324_122046.jpg

Sponsored

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Almost Retired
L
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors Tube door part number

Looks like they may have sent you the wrong doors! I don't know if the JL and JK front doors are the same.

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
L
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors Tube door part number

Looks like they may have sent you the wrong doors! I don't know if the JL and JK front doors are the same.
Thanks.

They did send the wrong front doors the first time around. Now I have both front & rear "JL" doors & plan to get them installed today.

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Almost Retired
Thanks.

They did send the wrong front doors the first time around. Now I have both front & rear "JL" doors & plan to get them installed today.

Glad they got it straightened out. I had them on for 4 days one week and then some the past weekend. I really like them. We have found out the best way to shut them is to pull from the inside or push on the top tube from the outside. This puts pressure on the bottom rubber stop and allows the 2 stage latch to engage. You will see what I mean after you start getting in and out. We have had crappy weather on the southern outer banks lately. Looks like next week will be a tube door week. Enjoy!

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
Glad they got it straightened out. I had them on for 4 days one week and then some the past weekend. I really like them. We have found out the best way to shut them is to pull from the inside or push on the top tube from the outside. This puts pressure on the bottom rubber stop and allows the 2 stage latch to engage. You will see what I mean after you start getting in and out. We have had crappy weather on the southern outer banks lately. Looks like next week will be a tube door week. Enjoy!
Thanks. These seem to be the same design (except for latch & the tube diameter) as the Barricade brand doors I have for our JKU.

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
Door are currently hiding out under my Alu-Cab topper, but hopefully I'll get them installed this weekend.
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors 20230408_091155

Sponsored

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
Doors installed.
Ran out of time to install the mirrors. Should be easy to knock out that tast on a week night.

Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors 20230409_173051

Gray Matter Jeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
n/a
Update: Doors and mirrors installed... enjoy.
Side Note: Just picked up a Mopar twill soft top on fb marketplace. I'll post pics of that combination eventually. 👍
Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors 20230412_200756

Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors 20230412_200709

Jeep Gladiator Body Armor Tube Doors 20230412_200738
Sponsored