Sponsored

Bodyguard rear bumper

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5

Deleted member 30519

Does anyone know how these things looks stock without any extra lights or color inserts? I want an all black look with silver shackles.
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly they have all kinds of extra lines that dont flow with the rig in my opinion. Kinda gaudy in a mall crawler angry grill kinda way.

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

Honestly they have all kinds of extra lines that dont flow with the rig in my opinion. Kinda gaudy in a mall crawler angry grill kinda way.
I think it looks gaudy too with all the colors and lights that's why I was wondering what it looks like just all black powder coat with nothing else.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think it looks gaudy too with all the colors and lights that's why I was wondering what it looks like just all black powder coat with nothing else.
Its got some funky batwing kinda lines in it. I was looking at it closely the other day & its just too much even plain black for me

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve been a fan of the expedition one base rear bumper since I first saw it. They are lacking pictures. Here is a decent one they just sent me

996ACE50-CB03-4C54-819E-68732DDF47A2.png

Sponsored

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Gladiator. That's a good price drop

Sponsored

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

Gladiator. That's a good price drop
I know! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the sale price. This bumper was actually my 2nd choice but I couldn't find any real gladiator pictures on it besides the cover picture. Thank you for sharing.

Rockchucker

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT JKU
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Gladiator. I am happy with mine think you will be too

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like that Magnum Raptor based on the appearance of the back... If it had the bedside protection I would of ordered it a long time ago.

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

I like that Magnum Raptor based on the appearance of the back... If it had the bedside protection I would of ordered it a long time ago.
I know what your saying but for the price and me needing a new bumper asap it's gonna do for me now. I got rear ended few days ago

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know what your saying but for the price and me needing a new bumper asap it's gonna do for me now. I got rear ended few days ago
I too am in need of a new rear bumper. But I am sticking to a buy once cry once. Its hard to see, but the passenger side is pushed in almost touching the body. This factory plastic thing is crap. I am tossing around a few different options right now & will end up buying something soon.

Jeep Gladiator Bodyguard rear bumper IMG_0762
Jeep Gladiator Bodyguard rear bumper IMG_0764
Jeep Gladiator Bodyguard rear bumper IMG_0765
Jeep Gladiator Bodyguard rear bumper IMG_0581
Jeep Gladiator Bodyguard rear bumper IMG_0582
Sponsored