Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
The Badge of Honor app just upgraded on my phone and it changed my rank! I was a Trail Commander with over 2,500 points and after the upgrade, I’m now a Trail Explorer with only 1,850 points. What the heck!? Has anyone else had this issue?
I just looked at mine, and I used to be as high as you could go, but now I’m 665 points away from the top level. No big deal. I do it for the badges not the rankings. But yes, it has definitely changed
Sponsored

darksidedesign

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave in Gator
Occupation
Graphic Designer / Illustrator
I just looked at mine, and I used to be as high as you could go, but now I’m 665 points away from the top level. No big deal. I do it for the badges not the rankings. But yes, it has definitely changed
I guess that’s a good way of looking at it. There isn’t a badge for each ranking. The 665 point shift is consistent with what happened to my account as well.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
I guess that’s a good way of looking at it. There isn’t a badge for each ranking. The 665 point shift is consistent with what happened to my account as well.
Enjoy the jeeping, the jeep peeps, trails and think of the badges as a conversation starter. I’ve Thoroughly enjoyed going to a couple places I never would’ve went to if it wasn’t for the badge of honor marketing system. I went back to Ouray Colorado this summer, even though I had all the badges and tried some different trails and introduced my father-in-law to the other trails that I had already been on.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
The Badge of Honor app just upgraded on my phone and it changed my rank! I was a Trail Commander with over 2,500 points and after the upgrade, I’m now a Trail Explorer with only 1,850 points. What the heck!? Has anyone else had this issue?
Umm we don't speak to peasants. Move along now... back to the dark alley with you :punch::CWL::CWL:

I couldn't tell you how many points I had before the update but Im at 2,190 Trail Explorer now. The app is also a bit behind the badge that came in the mail today is just today showing processing. It showed back ordered just yesterday.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Is that florida trail fairly new? And what was trail traffic like?
The trail itself is not new. I want to say the sign read mid 80's but my memory is grossly negligent.
Jeep Gladiator BOH questions: IMG_0673

We ran the trail on a Monday early April. We where out for a few hours and did not run into anyone. There is definitely some deep soft sand that looked like lots of fun but we where alone with no shovel or other gear. We made the choice to just play it safe and stick to the more packed down part of the trail for the most part.

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
My badges that were >4 months in waiting arrived. It looks like the app is updated because I see a few trails added back.
Sponsored