m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just dropped off my Jeep to be ceramic coated so I can’t check in this right now but in general the muffler and exhaust as a whole is a bit smaller and there is one less resonator and it weighs less. I recommend contacting Borla. They were very helpful when I was researching.
Sponsored

DiscoDino

First Name
Nadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1991 Land Rover Defender, 1983 Land Rover Defender, 2015 Mercedes G Wagon
I just dropped off my Jeep to be ceramic coated so I can’t check in this right now but in general the muffler and exhaust as a whole is a bit smaller and there is one less resonator and it weighs less. I recommend contacting Borla. They were very helpful when I was researching.
Will try to call them - thanks.

desertrecon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator JTR Launch Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for confirming. Installing at the local dealer for Borla here in Dubai
You are welcome, the s-type and atak have smaller mufflers where touring looks the same as stock.

DiscoDino

First Name
Nadim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 1991 Land Rover Defender, 1983 Land Rover Defender, 2015 Mercedes G Wagon
Awesome thanks!

Sponsored

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Jeep TJ '22 Gladiator
Occupation
Chemist
I had a cat-back on my TJ, but forgot which make/version, just that the advertisement stated it was street legal in all 50 states.
I'm thinking about the Borla Touring and S. Does anyone think the S is too loud?

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I had a cat-back on my TJ, but forgot which make/version, just that the advertisement stated it was street legal in all 50 states.
I'm thinking about the Borla Touring and S. Does anyone think the S is too loud?
I have S Type and it’s pretty tame. Just loud enough to shift manual transmission by sound. I love it. Touring is supposed to very close to stock.

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
I have S Type and it’s pretty tame. Just loud enough to shift manual transmission by sound. I love it. Touring is supposed to very close to stock.

Thank you Bbannon, i'll get the S! I dont want it too loud, just want to hear that bub, bub, bub when im engine breaking/downshifting and that rasp when i shift! i have a hard time distinguishing sounds on the videos

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Thank you Bbannon, i'll get the S! I dont want it too loud, just want to hear that bub, bub, bub when im engine breaking/downshifting and that rasp when i shift! i have a hard time distinguishing sounds on the videos
Been looking for one myself. Have you found a good place to buy?

JeepNNJ

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Chemist
Been looking for one myself. Have you found a good place to buy?
i havent really started to look yet for pricing. I dont buy too man items for my jeeps, but i do have good luck with Quadratec

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Mine does exactly that. It’s not Borla however so out of respect for the dealer I won’t post the brand here.
Sponsored