Sponsored

Brands of fender liners that fit the diesel Gladiator?

jacksilva

First Name
JackS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 diesel gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Other than the American adventure lab fender liners and road armer does anyone know of other brands of fender liners that fit the diesel gladiator?
Sponsored

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
Other than the American adventure lab fender liners and road armer does anyone know of other brands of fender liners that fit the diesel gladiator?
Is there a difference in fender liners or are you assuming they are different because of the Diesel engine?

I don't have the answer, just curious.

RavenMad

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Nemesis Ind. is finalizing front inner fender liners for the Diesel JL /JT.

I bet they are still a month out though.

OP
OP
jacksilva

jacksilva

First Name
JackS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 diesel gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Is there a difference in fender liners or are you assuming they are different because of the Diesel engine?

yes there is a difference the washer fluid bottle is behind the liners and some makes will not work I only know of two that have tested there fit and I don't really like either of them.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I was noticing yesterday that my stock ones don't fit so well! Has there been a problem?

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Not aware of a problem I just don't like how they look and feel. the stock feel and look extremely cheep to me
Agree-Mine are loose at the top of the wheel well!

OP
OP
jacksilva

jacksilva

First Name
JackS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 diesel gladiator
Occupation
Retired

A lot of the manufacturers have not tested the fit and do not make allowances for the washer bottle in the driver’s fender well

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape, 2008 VW GTI
I don't want to derail this thread but overall is this a common occurrence with you diesel guys? Wanting to mod something and finding out the gas burner parts won't work?

I'm kind of walking into a purchase guessing that this won't be much of an issue in the long term but definitely looking for opinions from people who made the $4k plunge away from a plethora of Pentastar-ready parts.

OP
OP
jacksilva

jacksilva

First Name
JackS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 diesel gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I don't want to derail this thread but overall is this a common occurrence with you diesel guys? Wanting to mod something and finding out the gas burner parts won't work?

I'm kind of walking into a purchase guessing that this won't be much of an issue in the long term but definitely looking for opinions from people who made the $4k plunge away from a plethora of Pentastar-ready parts.
I have a bunch of parts that will not fit or have not been tested. I have been able to return most of the items it’s just disappointing.

Sponsored

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a bunch of parts that will not fit or have not been tested. I have been able to return most of the items it’s just disappointing.
Disappointment is different than regret. If you had to go back to signing on the dotted line would you still go diesel in light of your part problems?

OP
OP
jacksilva

jacksilva

First Name
JackS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 diesel gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Disappointment is different than regret. If you had to go back to signing on the dotted line would you still go diesel in light of your part problems?
No regret just being inpatient I’m confident the parts manufacturers will catch up.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
No regret just being inpatient I’m confident the parts manufacturers will catch up.

When I bought my gasser in 2019 there wasn’t much available for the truck part of the JT. Some JL stuff worked but it took a while for manufacturers to catch up.

It may take another 6 months but the aftermarket will build lots of aftermarket for the diesel peeps. The wait sucks but it will be worth it! The diesel JT is awesome and I am seeing more diesels now in the real world.

RacerX00

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I bought my gasser in 2019 there wasn’t much available for the truck part of the JT. Some JL stuff worked but it took a while for manufacturers to catch up.

It may take another 6 months but the aftermarket will build lots of aftermarket for the diesel peeps. The wait sucks but it will be worth it! The diesel JT is awesome and I am seeing more diesels now in the real world.
Is that true though?

Here's my fear:

1) Diesel not on Mojave
2) V8 outshines diesel for all but the very few, making Jeep drop it in a few years
3) Very small overall diesel market, very little aftermarket attention
4) Tiny things like this thread always being a problem

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Is that true though?

Here's my fear:

1) Diesel not on Mojave
2) V8 outshines diesel for all but the very few, making Jeep drop it in a few years
3) Very small overall diesel market, very little aftermarket attention
4) Tiny things like this thread always being a problem
You may have a point but the few diesel specific items that are needed
- Like fender liners
- lift kits
May cost a little more because of less demand, but the aftermarket just has to tweak what they have.

Also the diesel aftermarket is huge for all other diesel trucks.

The V8 will probably be more boutique than diesel. My friend has the JL Rubicon and his wife uses it to drive back at forth to work. Although she’s only had it for a few weeks, her mpg’s, and they don’t care, are 10-12.

The diesel has big mpg numbers and aftermarket will make that better.

The aftermarket performance parts for the diesel, IMOP, will be big and make big changes in power for the JT diesel.
- exhaust
- intakes
- tuners
- def deletes etc.

The rest of the diesel JT is the same as the gasser.

I think the Mojave will see the V-8 first. That will compete with anything Ford tries to put out with their eventual... maybe... Bronco pickup.
Sponsored