First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubicon, '14 Viper GTS, '14 WRX, '14 S7
Occupation
patent attorney
Has anyone tried these tires yet? I'm looking to smooth out the ride and quiet down the noise in a new Rubicon, and this Revo3 tire looked a little less aggressive than the Falkens. I also liked the white-lettered sidewall look (I think...). I don't want to go the "highway" version of the Duelers - they just don;t look right on a Rubicon! Thanks for your input.
Sponsored

IOS-XR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator HA Diesel, 21 Silverado LT Diesel
Occupation
CTO
I had a set on my old company truck. Went through three sets over 160k miles, Smooth and quiet. Great snow traction, bad wet traction.

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I just had a set of REVO3 295/70/R18's put on my stock Overland on July 5th, 2022.
I absolutely love them...... Looks great, travels quiet on Hwy, and has plenty of grip for me on the beach!!!!

OP
OP
rwesorick

rwesorick

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Rubicon, '14 Viper GTS, '14 WRX, '14 S7
Occupation
patent attorney
ok!! Pics?

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
I just had a set of REVO3 295/70/R18's put on my stock Overland on July 5th, 2022.
I absolutely love them...... Looks great, travels quiet on Hwy, and has plenty of grip for me on the beach!!!!
Amazing tires. I absolutely love mine.

I have noidea what that guy was talking about with them having bad wet traction. Mine have been every bit as good as my stock Bridgestone all seasons and those did excellent on wet roads. In the 3k miles I had them lol.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
Another option may be what I did, depending on what size you’re after.

i have a set of 255/75/17 dueler a/t that came off a bronco. Same tread as the stock dueler a/t that come on the jt just a little larger and stronger.
Completely different tire than the Revo 3. I’ve had those and they aren’t comparable at all.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Completely different tire than the Revo 3. I’ve had those and they aren’t comparable at all.
My wife has the other Bridgestone ATs (RH-S), and I have the Revo3s. Agreed. No similarity. Bridgestone isn't doing themselves a huge favor by just marking all of their ATs the same on the side, without a distinguishing mark between different lines. You have to really look for the Revo3 mark on these. The Revos are much more aggressive, with much deeper treads. They are still fairly mild, but much more aggressive than the RH-S.

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
My wife has the other Bridgestone ATs (RH-S), and I have the Revo3s. Agreed. No similarity. Bridgestone isn't doing themselves a huge favor by just marking all of their ATs the same on the side, without a distinguishing mark between different lines. You have to really look for the Revo3 mark on these. The Revos are much more aggressive, with much deeper treads. They are still fairly mild, but much more aggressive than the RH-S.
Yeah, you’d never think they are as civilized and good handling and quiet as they are by looking at the tread pattern. That’s some crazy computer designed pattern that’s a major win.
Sponsored