Sponsored

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Chopped 1 of the rear fenders last night. Was only able to get one done, the previous owner installed the stainless road armor inner liners and used junk washers that quickly became tiny rust spewing pains in my ……. It’s driven me crazy since I bought the truck. Finally bit the bullet and changed them when I did the rear chop.

Jeep Gladiator BRIGHT WHITE Gladiator JT Club 2021-12-05 11.56.13

Super nice looking. What tail lights are those they look blacked out. Also really like the blacked out rear. Is that a decal or something like Plasti drip

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Super nice looking. What tail lights are those they look blacked out. Also really like the blacked out rear. Is that a decal or something like Plasti drip
The tail lights are off Amazon. They aren't as dark as what they look like in the picture.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092LYHZG...&pd_rd_r=a8b85f26-04db-4bd2-92f9-8bcd0fda4c7f

I originally vinyl wrapped one side and then plasti dipped the other side. Then used a better quality plasti dip on some parts. Then I took the vinyl and the cheaper plasti dip off and did the rest with the better plasti dip. The tailgate and rear lights are still the old plasti dip. I didn't want to redo that yet, but probably will in the near future. I added a 1/4" gloss black pinstripe to shape and clean up the edges. It also helps seal the plasti dip. I did the hood too but did not like it after it was done so I took it off. The best part about messing with these "temporary" mediums is they can be removed in minutes if needed or can stay on for years if done right. I took the dip off the hood in 2 minutes. came off in one huge piece and rolled up into a ball the size of a softball.

Rayzzz

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
The tail lights are off Amazon. They aren't as dark as what they look like in the picture.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092LYHZG...&pd_rd_r=a8b85f26-04db-4bd2-92f9-8bcd0fda4c7f

I originally vinyl wrapped one side and then plasti dipped the other side. Then used a better quality plasti dip on some parts. Then I took the vinyl and the cheaper plasti dip off and did the rest with the better plasti dip. The tailgate and rear lights are still the old plasti dip. I didn't want to redo that yet, but probably will in the near future. I added a 1/4" gloss black pinstripe to shape and clean up the edges. It also helps seal the plasti dip. I did the hood too but did not like it after it was done so I took it off. The best part about messing with these "temporary" mediums is they can be removed in minutes if needed or can stay on for years if done right. I took the dip off the hood in 2 minutes. came off in one huge piece and rolled up into a ball the size of a softball.
Good idea on the pin strip for the edge because I've used Plasti dip and that's what I didn't like about it. Also never thought about looking for a better brand of Plasti dip. Cool ride👍

Sponsored