Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
I thought that too but they are different part numbers and it made a huge difference
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking everyone said the isolaters were the same for all models?
The Rubicon bottom pieces are the same as the Overland pieces under the front springs. Identical in part number and appearance. Must be a Sport/Sport S difference.
I swapped Rubicon springs up under the front of my Overland and only used the springs.

OP
OP
Broke Owner

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Maybe.. guess as with everything Jeep all of them are slightly different ‍

MainePure

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Do you remember which part # ended up being the correct isolator? I have some Rubicon springs for my '21 Sport but not the isolators. They are only $12 so its probably not a bad idea to get a couple before I go to swap them just in case.

OP
OP
Broke Owner

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Passenger side was the same the driver one was different. Look at the picture, it’s the one that ends in 245ac.

OP
OP
Broke Owner

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
So an update!

So I started to look into regear in order to push 37s or make my 35s more comfortable in acceleration and also looking into upgrading the radio.

After a short search I found out that gears run about 2k 😐. Adding this to the radio upgrade it was almost 4K. So I started toying with the idea of trading in.

The diesel had just come up and man did the numbers look good, that torque had me 🤤. I definitely wanted to upgrade to rubicon but that got really expensive quick. Then I looked into the Texas Edition but wasn’t quite satisfied. Then the willys caught my eye but the price was higher than the other ones
After MONTHS! Of deliberations and back and forth I ended up ordering a Mojave.

I decided to keep with gas (simpler and less maintenance since this is my DD) and the Mojave made sense in suspension (wanted reservoir shocks) and gears (4,10) and I also wanted the 8.4 radio with premium audio.

after a few phone calls and searching forums I found a dealership that would do a 6% under invoice order. Spoke numbers with the manager and I ended getting almost what I paid for the Sport S. The difference in price was pretty much the price of gears and stereo upgrades. So I pulled the trigger!

Old
Jeep Gladiator Broke Owner's Club - Blue Hydro Sport S CBC82372-4CDC-4E33-BB5D-712069F0D7F6

New!
Jeep Gladiator Broke Owner's Club - Blue Hydro Sport S BDB0726E-5D90-4133-A25F-E2A1524FE848

I stayed with everything that I could be reverted back to OEM and used it on the new one. So 35s, slush mats, antenna, tourney cover, steering stabilizer, led headlights and signals. Everything will be put back on with time, and I promise I would slow down in upgrades but I’m already looking into the AEV Mojave lift 😈

Will try and stage my upcoming changes to keep this tread updated.
Sponsored