First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I got the Mopar one put on in Fairbanks, Alaska, when I rolled into town a few weeks ago. The trip through Canada was some of the worst I’ve ever experienced when it comes to bugs and windshields. I was kinda desperate and hoped the deflector would help.

It did. I noticed about 75% less bugs hitting the windshield after the installation, which I am sure made a big difference when I drove up the haul road to Deadhorse / Prudoe Bay and back. The trip back through Canada was much, much better with regard to the bugs and windshield and I am very happy with the purchase.

Now, if I can get the ones for the front driver & passenger windows it might help with the spray from when I use the wipers and windshield cleaner.

Mac
Sponsored

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
I got the Mopar one put on in Fairbanks, Alaska, when I rolled into town a few weeks ago. The trip through Canada was some of the worst I’ve ever experienced when it comes to bugs and windshields. I was kinda desperate and hoped the deflector would help.

It did. I noticed about 75% less bugs hitting the windshield after the installation, which I am sure made a big difference when I drove up the haul road to Deadhorse / Prudoe Bay and back. The trip back through Canada was much, much better with regard to the bugs and windshield and I am very happy with the purchase.

Now, if I can get the ones for the front driver & passenger windows it might help with the spray from when I use the wipers and windshield cleaner.

Mac

Do you have any pics of your Gladiator with the mopar bug deflector installed?

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services

Texas_Gladiator

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1998 Wrangler
this is my favorite looking one. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with $100 bucks for a piece of plastic, but if there is real results from it, I'll spend the money. What prep work was involved? Did you need an adhesive promoter before sticking on like the sill guards needed?
Pretty straightforward. Just wash the area where it goes and dry it (I used a wet cloth and dried with microfiber towel). Then use the provided alcohol wipes to clean it again. Then you just center it and start peeling the tape off applying pressure as you go.

Sponsored

mhunnesh

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (past)
this is my favorite looking one. I'm having a hard time coming to grips with $100 bucks for a piece of plastic, but if there is real results from it, I'll spend the money. What prep work was involved? Did you need an adhesive promoter before sticking on like the sill guards needed?
$70 on eBay plus you may be eligible for 10% off auto parts/accessories, code: TEN4FALL

I'll most likely go this route as well. Looks great.

Screenshot_20190914-120000.png

Moab

First Name
Dion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Jeep Gladiator Overland, ‘17 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, ‘73 Porsche 914-6 GT,

Sponsored

DHP

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overland JT
Just took these.

F4B4682A-1F92-4230-8316-D6AF9BAE1461.jpeg

D3D6ABAD-C4BE-4CB0-A872-29918384C4FD.jpeg

CF25B2CF-7677-4242-8E7B-1AA7B950C78C.jpeg

F691F773-DA84-41CC-AFAE-DCAAA78A6255.jpeg
Thank you! That looks good! I had one of the style like the autoventshade one listed above but I took it off. Didn’t seem to make a difference on mine and I felt like it was adding to the wind noise somehow. Does this affect wind noise good or bad?

I have one of the other style to sell if someone is interested lol

cheche

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladator
I live in rural South Carolina, the bugs on the windshield were driving me crazy, Broke down and got a bug deflector (
Aeroskin II)
It is working great, 90% fewer bug strikes!

8978598D-AAA3-48BB-A194-C751B0F0A5FD.jpeg

Bacstar

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I've got the mopar one. Has three mount screws under the hood, and some stick on bumpers that go on the top of the hood underneath the deflector.

First day i drove to work in the jeep, I had dozens of splats, and it felt like i had to clean it all off every time i stopped for gas. Now with the deflector, I can probably clean it off once a week.

Gladiator_edited.jpg

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
What would be the best way to get rid of that AVS logo?

OP
OP

bradj1964

First Name
brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport
I ordered the mopar bug shield 5 weeks ago today! has anyone else took this long to get theirs from dealership?
Sponsored