OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
After a lot of consideration I ordered the Motobilt Crusher. Low mount winch stubby, you need to add your own fogs, but that seems better than other fog options anyhow. Waiting for delivery, comes bare, you paint.

1601262282918.png
What did you end up doing for fog lights?
Sponsored

Mr. Wuf

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Principal
I went with the ACE stubby and couldn’t be happier
Jeep Gladiator Bumper Width: Pros & Cons 610D4E0D-1B5F-4C86-AC5D-F7170EF05B88

OP
OP
FLUndertaker

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7
I went with the ACE stubby and couldn’t be happier
Jeep Gladiator Bumper Width: Pros & Cons 610D4E0D-1B5F-4C86-AC5D-F7170EF05B88
Looks good. Factory fogs? Any concerns about a lack of skid plate? What winch have you got tucked in there?

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I also went with the RR Arcus winch bumper. I learned very early on when I had my first Jeep, an 04 TJ, that a stubby bumper is very beneficial for tire placement on the trail. I deflated and then tore off the stock "milk jugs" on the first couple trips out. Anyone that has owned a TJ with stock bumpers knows what milk jugs are!
I'm no rock crawler, just a trail runner. Fallen trees, stumps, root balls, or a rock can all hit a wide front bumper before your tire reaches it. Sometimes you need to put that front tire on such things to get by an obstacle. Especially now with the added length of the S.S. Gladiator on the tight PNW trails.
The Arcus keeps the winch low, lighter than other winch bumpers, and works with the stock steel skid, led fogs, and my Maximus tow bar mounts.

Jeep Gladiator Bumper Width: Pros & Cons puam3

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Put the Hauk stubby on mine. Low mount winch, skid plate, came with LED fogs that can be wired up to the turn signals as well. I would have gone with Metalcloak but their stubby does not have fog light cut outs.

I went with MC on my JK, and just mounted aux fogs under the bull bar. Works perfectly, but again I didn't want to go that route here. Hurts me to not buy MC for armor. Best out there.

Sponsored

H2OBUG

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport
Occupation
Engineer
I also have been looking at bumpers. I am thinking mid width. But I for sure want some that comes with the skid plate or you can buy a bolt on plate.

Kind of leaning towards the RC bumper. Sho be plenty stout for the curb at the mall. Also their 9500 drops in.

WilliamD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Student
Put the Hauk stubby on mine. Low mount winch, skid plate, came with LED fogs that can be wired up to the turn signals as well. I would have gone with Metalcloak but their stubby does not have fog light cut outs.

I went with MC on my JK, and just mounted aux fogs under the bull bar. Works perfectly, but again I didn't want to go that route here. Hurts me to not buy MC for armor. Best out there.
Which Hauk skid?
Sponsored