Sponsored

Bumper with Bed Protection for Non Rubicon Trucks?

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
What are some bumpers that provide bed protection similar to factory Rubicon bed rails?
Sponsored

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
This JCR bumper looks like it would do the trick and has integrated step. The good thing on this is that you can install the dual or single swing arm to reposition you spare tire to behind the tailgate.....if that is something that you want.

Jeep Gladiator Bumper with Bed Protection for Non Rubicon Trucks? JTRV_4

I'm just waiting to get money back in my wallet to purchase

sgtkersh

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland; 1980 CJ5 Golden Eagle
Rock Hard has a nice one.

2F2ABEA8-95F5-4481-A4F3-18CDC425A6BF.jpeg

096142FA-18EE-4BE9-8494-482D5CF25FA9.jpeg

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
OP
OP
SloW8

SloW8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Wow, lots of great options. Thanks for the info. I found a Rubi take off bumper complete for $350 bucks. I am going to throw that on for now but definitely have some great options for the next round of bumper upgrades...

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Here are a few that I know of that haven't been mentioned. Also Rugged Ridge told me a while back there rear will protect the sides & should be available late July/Early August.

Expedition One
https://www.expeditiononestore.com/JT-2019-Trail-Series-Base-Rear-Bumper-Jeep-Gladiator_p_665.html

Rustys Offroad
https://www.rustysoffroad.com/jeep-...mpers-trail-full-width-rear-jt-gladiator.html

Motobilt Crusher
https://motobilt.com/collections/je...r-w-gladiator-rear-bumper-corner-frame-mounts
looks like that one would protect the taillights as well, cool

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
This JCR bumper looks like it would do the trick and has integrated step. The good thing on this is that you can install the dual or single swing arm to reposition you spare tire to behind the tailgate.....if that is something that you want.

Jeep Gladiator Bumper with Bed Protection for Non Rubicon Trucks? 1595977028365

I'm just waiting to get money back in my wallet to purchase
Just watched the install video on this & realized it has an integrated hitch behind the license plate.. That means above all the other options here there is like 6 extra inch's of for the departure angle.. Thats gold right there..

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Expedition one sent me this pic.. This is one of the cleanest options I think. Price isnt bad compared to most of them here either.

Jeep Gladiator Bumper with Bed Protection for Non Rubicon Trucks? IMG_0612.JPG

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Expedition one sent me this pic.. This is one of the cleanest options I think. Price isnt bad compared to most of them here either.

Jeep Gladiator Bumper with Bed Protection for Non Rubicon Trucks? IMG_0612.JPG
I think you and I have commented in just about every rear bumper thread and share mostly the same opinion. The Exp 1 bumper was my first choice until JCR came out with theirs. The JCR is expensive but the extra clearance by moving the hitch receiver behind the license plate was noted when I found my hitch on every other obstacle last time out. Taking advantage of their military/responder 10% discount I decided to buy once cry once. As noted on their page the spare tire spot will still be limited to 35" tires, no big deal for me. The nice part is the ability to add a carrier to the bumper at a later date if so desired. I'll post up a review once I get it on my JT.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
I’ve heard there’s some fitment issues with the JCR and they don’t line up level bumper with slide plates. But other then that I do like the hitch relocation.

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
I think you and I have commented in just about every rear bumper thread and share mostly the same opinion. The Exp 1 bumper was my first choice until JCR came out with theirs. The JCR is expensive but the extra clearance by moving the hitch receiver behind the license plate was noted when I found my hitch on every other obstacle last time out. Taking advantage of their military/responder 10% discount I decided to buy once cry once. As noted on their page the spare tire spot will still be limited to 35" tires, no big deal for me. The nice part is the ability to add a carrier to the bumper at a later date if so desired. I'll post up a review once I get it on my JT.

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
I’ve heard there’s some fitment issues with the JCR and they don’t line up level bumper with slide plates. But other then that I do like the hitch relocation.
I guess I'll find out first hand. I like the way it lines up in all of their pics parallel with the crease in the bedside.
Sponsored