Sponsored

Buy Now, Or Wait Til September For Better Negotiating?

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
New member here
lookin at a 2021 Gladiator Overland MSRP $54,990 internet price $47,437. This includes all available incentives. How would this compare to a Green sheet??? I have not talked to the dealer.
Thanks for your thoughts
You should be prepared for hidden gotchas, "everyone" is doing it these days. Like a $3k required package for $20 floor mats and nitrogen in the tires.

johnh442

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
About to pull the trigger on Mojave, nearly fully loaded, getting Friends and Family plus $1500 rebate... reading here I feel like I am paying too much?

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Prices vary greatly across the country and by specific options and availability. It's really hard to draw any lines between variables.

Litfuse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Two Door Rubicon, 2017 Audi Q5, 2016 Ram, 2016 Yamaha XSR900
New member here
lookin at a 2021 Gladiator Overland MSRP $54,990 internet price $47,437. This includes all available incentives. How would this compare to a Green sheet??? I have not talked to the dealer.
Thanks for your thoughts
Be careful with the price. Most people do not qualify for all available discounts. You usually have to be a marine who is now a firefighter and the former college roommate of FCA’s CEO. Be sure to contact the dealer to see what rebates apply to you.

Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Geek
Most people do not qualify for all available discounts.
Great point, those are always a lie because it's impossible to get some of the discounts at the same time. Like being retired Army *and* retired fireman, as you pointed out. Also in one case they showed me a price for Costco *and* BJ memberships, nobody has both.

OP
OP
christmas

christmas

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
infiniti g35
Occupation
Realtor
New member here
Thanks for your thoughts
That’s pretty similar to the discount I got. I’m sure some have done better than I did, but I one thing I haven’t seen a lot on here that saved me another $500 was signing up at TruCar they applied the rebate & brought it down. Not sure what a green sheet is, can’t help there.. best of luck

johnh442

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, RAM 1500, Chevy SS
Occupation
Computer / Car Geek
saved me another $500 was signing up at TruCar they applied the rebate
Yep. I pulled the trigger, got the $1500, plus $500 from TruCar (reading it on here thanks Forum!). FYI, It takes a good two hours for the TruCar thing to make its way to the dealer side. Also, some dealers put big discounts on TruCar (mine did) and I pushed him to beat it..which left me with a better price by about 2% (on top of F and F!). Still damn pricey since the thing is loaded though..but what the heck for a first Jeep I figured why not.
Sponsored