First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Government of Canada
Hi , new to the forum as I just purchased a '21 Gladiator Rubicon. Although there are numerous online outlets in the U.S, I would rather buy online in Canada to avoid shipping and duty fees etc... Looking to buy a few things ( Side steps, headliner are on my short list currently ) and was just wondering where everyone orders aftermarket parts for their Jeeps here in Canada ? Any recommendation would be helpful .
Sponsored

RatZer0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JT
Occupation
Manufacturing Stellantis
Northridge 4x4 & GTAJeeps are the only two I’ve had consistently good experiences with.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Don't know how far you are from the border, but there are ways around the duty.

If you have friends/family in the States that are close to the border, have parts shipped to them. Go visit them and install said parts and drive back across. No one is any the wiser.

Several Canadian members from a motorcycle forum I have been on for years use this process.

OP
OP
Sneeeez

Sneeeez

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Government of Canada

If you have friends/family in the States that are close to the border, have parts shipped to them. Go visit them and install said parts and drive back across. No one is any the wiser.

Several Canadian members from a motorcycle forum I have been on for years use this process.
Under normal circumstances you can get stuff shipped to Upsate N.Y., ( Hour and a bit away ) to the UPS store , install and drive back, but with Covid going on borders are still closed so can’t just cross at will . By the looks of things this will still be like this for the next few months !!

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
Hi , new to the forum as I just purchased a '21 Gladiator Rubicon. Although there are numerous online outlets in the U.S, I would rather buy online in Canada to avoid shipping and duty fees etc... Looking to buy a few things ( Side steps, headliner are on my short list currently ) and was just wondering where everyone orders aftermarket parts for their Jeeps here in Canada ? Any recommendation would be helpful .
I use Action Car and Truck. Their online catalogue does not have everything but a quick visit for most items can be ordered. Visiting in person I also ask and get a discount. I see there is a location in Ottawa. https://www.actiontrucks.com/locations

I have also used 4 wheel parts. https://www.4wheelparts.ca

TDOT Performance. https://www.tdotperformance.ca Their website is not great depending on what you are looking for as their shop by vehicle can be broken at times.

Amazon Prime with free delivery is also an options but you really have to do your homework to ensure you are getting the best price. Only purchase from Amazon directly or a reputable third party sellers.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Sneeeez

Sneeeez

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Government of Canada
I use Action Car and Truck. Their online catalogue does not have everything but a quick visit for most items can be ordered and doing it in person I also ask and get a discount. I see there is a location in Ottawa. https://www.actiontrucks.com/locations

I have also used 4 wheel parts. https://www.4wheelparts.ca

TDOT Performance. https://www.tdotperformance.ca Their website is not great depending on what you are looking for as their shop by vehicle can be broken at times.

Amazon Prime with free delivery is also an options but you reall have to do your homework to ensure you are getting the best price and only purchase for Amazon directly or reputable third party sellers.

Cheers!
Thanks Gladys, I've already checked out some sites prior to posting this, but wanted to see what people's experiences were with them. I'm aware of the Action here in Ottawa, but currently were all on lockdown, so in-store shopping is not permitted for another few weeks. Hopefully this ends soon and I can go check them out.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Welcome to the forum, Mat! If you have any headliner questions, please feel free to reach out.
-Mark

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Well, since you reached out, where in Canada could I purchase your headliners :)
Unfortunately, we do not have any vendors in Canada. We sell direct from our website and ship all over the world.

Sponsored

Devon

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK 75th anniversary edition/2020 gladiator launch edition
Occupation
Arborist/Crane operator
Just Jeep’s in Toronto they’ve been around a long time

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

Lol...did you see @Sneeeez's listed occupation? :LOL:

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
What does working for the federal government have anything to do with this thread ??
He was suggesting you smuggle product across the line to not pay import duties. It struck me as funny since you were a Federal government worker, but I have have a bit of an odd sense of humour.

It kinda felt like someone telling an employee of CRA how to cheat on their taxes. :angel:

OP
OP
Sneeeez

Sneeeez

First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Government of Canada
He was suggesting you smuggle product across the line to not pay import duties. It struck me as funny since you were a Federal government worker, but I have have a bit of an odd sense of humour.

It kinda felt like someone telling an employee of CRA how to cheat on their taxes. :angel:
Ah gotcha !! I actually work for CRA LOL !!
Sponsored