Changing an order

JeepChak12

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mazda Miata GT
I believe I saw on another forum that max tow and body colored flares is an option, but has to be selected in the correct order on the ordering form for it to work.
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Sounds like I won’t get either choice. I’ll just stick with what I ordered. Can always buy a set of color match fenders off craigslist and really only want the led headlights and fog lights. Can just buy them separately and install them.
A good paint shop should be able to paint your stock ones for not much coin. As far as Led lighting after seeing the stock LEDs and the Oracle brand ones, I’d suggest the Oracle personally. Adding the mopar brand headlights is also a lot harder in terms of wiring.

Pghpp77

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport 2 door
I went through the same scenario. When I was ordering mine the dealer told me painted flares could not be added. It turned out that if you put in options in the wrong order the painted flares can come up as not available. By the time I figured this out I called the dealer and they put in a request to change my order. It was in the same status as yours. Three weeks later my truck arrived with non-painted black flares. I was pisssed at first but now I actually like them. I was told by a local body shop that for $500 they could sand and paint them.

Good luck with yours.

Kaiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow 1969 J3000 Gladiator farm truck. 1969 J2000 Gladiator project.
I would like to add color match fenders & led lighting.
Take another look at the 2021 Order Guide, (first page, I think) it shows Sport S now standard with color match flares and moulded in-color bumper. That should explain why it wouldn't let you add it. I'm counting on this change with my 2021 Bright White Max Tow order.
Sponsored