Changing tire size, need help.

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
I have had it in just the run mode by pressing the start button twice without the vehicle running. The bluetooth shows that it is connected to the phone before trying to change the tire size and it looks like it is working for about 30 seconds and then I get these pop ups. I have used both an android phone and an Apple phone to try to do this and I keep getting these messages on both phones.

OBD.jpeg

OBD2.jpeg
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe delete and re download the app.

could also be the obd port device you’re using.

Another member in another thread was having a similar issue (if youre the same member from the other thread my bad… My memory is for shit) and was using the red and black bypass cable that other people have suggested. I’m not sure but maybe it’s that specific piece of equipment that’s not working properly.

I use the Jscan app and the super chips bypass module that I leave plugged in all the time. Personally I haven’t had any issue with that combination.

*update*
I also just checked and Jscan has an update for apple. Maybe that has a fix for your problem.

DB084105-CAF6-4002-9A6B-94ADE4D41C33.png

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe delete and re download the app.

could also be the obd port device you’re using.

Another member in another thread was having a similar issue (if youre the same member from the other thread my bad… My memory is for shit) and was using the red and black bypass cable that other people have suggested. I’m not sure but maybe it’s that specific piece of equipment that’s not working properly.

I use the Jscan app and the super chips bypass module that I leave plugged in all the time. Personally I haven’t had any issue with that combination.

*update*
I also just checked and Jscan has an update for apple. Maybe that has a fix for your problem.
I can't comment on the Apple part, the only Apple device I own is an older iPod and it won't connect.
If your memory sucks now - and you are what, 2/3 my age if that? Oh, boy, you have a fun ride coming LOL.
My memory has always sucked. I was 14 when my mother started calling me "absent-minded professor" Great, wait until I'm old - oh, no need to wait.......

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I can't comment on the Apple part, the only Apple device I own is an older iPod and it won't connect.
If your memory sucks now - and you are what, 2/3 my age if that? Oh, boy, you have a fun ride coming LOL.
My memory has always sucked. I was 14 when my mother started calling me "absent-minded professor" Great, wait until I'm old - oh, no need to wait.......
Hahaha yea im going to need a handler later in life. Too many TBIs while over seas. Fairly certain the center of my brain is a solid mass of useless.

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
Thanks again for the advice, I will try to reload the app and try again.
Just to let both of you know the disease your brains are suffering from does have a name. It is known as CRS.......Can't Remember Sh*t.
Sponsored