Sponsored

Check Out! Quake LED's Jeep JT Gladiator/JL Wrangler DRL, Amber Sequential Turn Signal Fender Chop

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
2 X JL Rubs - JT Rub Gladiator.
Occupation
Sweat Shop Manger, Slum Lord and Break Dancer
OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
So these will plug into the wiring harness for halogen lights?
PyrPatriot,

You are absolutely correct! These lights plug into the factory wiring harness and will not have any dash errors regardless of what package JL/JT you have, halogen or LED.

@californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator diesel, 1977 cj5 LS swapped
Wish I had a Rubicon. Anyone think these will work with a max tow?

cgray

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Mojave, '22 BMW M4 Comp convertible
Occupation
Food Ingredient Sales
Installed these this weekend, super easy and they look great. However I am having them hyper flash if my headlights aren't on. When I pull into the garage and my low beams come on they work fine, otherwise they erratically hyper flash. I purchased a Tazr mini to see if I can change a setting to help, waiting on delivery.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Wish I had a Rubicon. Anyone think these will work with a max tow?
@Califoniajeeping,

The "max-tow" package has the same fenders as an overland model, so unfortunately this product will not fit as of yet. We are releasing an Overland/ Sahara version of this product VERY soon, so keep your eyes posted on our social media for that drop.

We do however have two other products that work with you fenders that are currently available, which I have linked below. Let us know if you have any more questions on anything and we will get back asap.

QTE1023: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...equential-turn-signals-side-marker-light.html

QTE992: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...-turn-signal-side-marker-light-quake-led.html

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Installed these this weekend, super easy and they look great. However I am having them hyper flash if my headlights aren't on. When I pull into the garage and my low beams come on they work fine, otherwise they erratically hyper flash. I purchased a Tazr mini to see if I can change a setting to help, waiting on delivery.
@cgray,

Thank you for your support, we are glad that you like the look!

Our products are not supposed to have any dash errors or hyper-flashing issues, which makes me concerned that something could be faulty with your set. We would like to help you troubleshoot this and get the issue resolved. Please give us a call at 720 305 8979 and we will get you taken care of.

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
@Califoniajeeping,

The "max-tow" package has the same fenders as an overland model, so unfortunately this product will not fit as of yet. We are releasing an Overland/ Sahara version of this product VERY soon, so keep your eyes posted on our social media for that drop.

We do however have two other products that work with you fenders that are currently available, which I have linked below. Let us know if you have any more questions on anything and we will get back asap.

QTE1023: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...equential-turn-signals-side-marker-light.html

QTE992: https://quakeled.com/jeep-wrangler-...-turn-signal-side-marker-light-quake-led.html

I dont understand how they wont work? People fit the Rubicon LED lights on max tow fenders all the time??

Bad Luck Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR Gator, 2017Jeep JK 2dr
Occupation
Ret. Army
I dont understand how they wont work? People fit the Rubicon LED lights on max tow fenders all the time??
It's not necessarily the lights but the brackets and alignment of the holes for the brackets.

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
You are correct that the Rubicon lights will fit a gladiator with a max tow package, but...

This "chop kit" is designed to separate the two pieces of the fender and act as a support to the top section when the bottom section is removed. When this is done the bracket doesn't line up the same on "max tow" & overland models as it does on the Rubicon. The fenders sit much lower on overland/max tow package jeeps compared to a Rubicon so we have a different bracket being designed that will hold the same light at the proper height for those models.

I have had a few customers do this themselves, so DM us if you want more information on making this product fit, it just requires a bit of work.

Sponsored

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
You are correct that the Rubicon lights will fit a gladiator with a max tow package, but...

This "chop kit" is designed to separate the two pieces of the fender and act as a support to the top section when the bottom section is removed. When this is done the bracket doesn't line up the same on "max tow" & overland models as it does on the Rubicon. The fenders sit much lower on overland/max tow package jeeps compared to a Rubicon so we have a different bracket being designed that will hold the same light at the proper height for those models.

I have had a few customers do this themselves, so DM us if you want more information on making this product fit, it just requires a bit of work.
[/
This easy to install Chop Kit deletes lower JL Fender, adds fender support, Sequential Switchback Turn Signals and Side Marker Light! No Error Messages or Fast Blink

Purchase Here: https://www.quakeled.com/product/95...ential-switchback-turn-signal-and-side-marker

Jeep Gladiator Check Out! Quake LED's Jeep JT Gladiator/JL Wrangler DRL, Amber Sequential Turn Signal Fender Chop 991_993_Cutsheet_0_0
Jeep Gladiator Check Out! Quake LED's Jeep JT Gladiator/JL Wrangler DRL, Amber Sequential Turn Signal Fender Chop 991_993_Cutsheet_0_0
You have these listed on your site for the JT but currently out of stock. Will these fit the Mojave and when will you have them back in stock? Thank!

OP
OP
Mr Black

Mr Black

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mr Black
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.quakeled.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
BigM,

Thanks for reaching out, these will fit the Mojave trim level no problem, and we will have more stock by the end of this week as we prepare for our holiday sales!

BigM

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave, Harley Softail Slim S
Occupation
Instructional Designer, Rutgers University
BigM,

Thanks for reaching out, these will fit the Mojave trim level no problem, and we will have more stock by the end of this week as we prepare for our holiday sales!
Great, thanks for the update. As soon as they are in stock I'll be placing an order!

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
We are releasing an Overland/ Sahara version of this product VERY soon, so keep your eyes posted on our social media for that drop.
Interested in this. Be sure to post here as well! I'd like to see them installed on a one-piece fender set.

DakotaBoy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
@Califoniajeeping,

I have a rubicon. Will either the 922 or 1023 be a direct fit replacement for non led? Also, which DRL is brighter between the two?

Thanks!
Sponsored