Jstrick

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
They checked both sides but only one side needed adjustment
Just had the exact same thing, checked everything but the driver side ball joint needed re-torqued.

Deleted member 28696

Gladiator Sport S with 2.5in lift. At slow speed I have a clicking noise from my front end. Most of the time you only hear and feel it at a crawl like when you let the clutch out in first gear and let it crawl on its own. but some times I can feel it when Im slowing down to a stop. It isnt a overly loud click but more of a feel through the floor and steering wheel. I jacked it up and checked for play in in the front. The only thing I can find is if you rotate the drivers side front wheel there is about two or three clicks with every revolution of the wheel. Has anybody had this problem ? I have an appointment scheduled for two weeks from now at a dealer but I didnt buy it from them so who knows how it will go.
I’m having a similar clicking - snapping issue with mine at low speed, can get kind of loud at times when driving through a parking lot etc. Seems like a rotational snap, nothing stuck in tire coming from somewhere underneath you don’t hear it at higher speeds. It happens when driving straight down the road.
Sponsored