www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Great video! We were out there for EJS with 6 Jeeps, including my brother's Gladiator. It was the hill climbing champ, for sure! Everyone with or near us was impressed with what the JT can do! He runs a Mopar lift and 35's. It ate up everything we threw at it.
That's cool! I love the long wheelbase on steep obstacles.
Sponsored

OrangeTJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUS, 05 Dodge 2500 CTD
From 6:30-7:00 I was seriously hardly breathing.....and I'm just watching from my desk! Amazing video. Utah has some of the most incredible scenery to be found anywhere.

What is your suspension and tire setup?

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
From 6:30-7:00 I was seriously hardly breathing.....and I'm just watching from my desk! Amazing video. Utah has some of the most incredible scenery to be found anywhere.

What is your suspension and tire setup?
That part was truly scary. The Jeep felt like it was going to tip over. It was probably far from it but it sure does feel like it from inside. And you have no other way out!

I have a Metalcloak 3.5" with some coil spacers in the rear. Nitto 37 Trail Grapplers on 17x9 steelies.

Also have full aluminum skids, RCVs, chromoly rear shafts, 5.13 gears, trussed and gusseted axle housings, etc.

AZCooWhip

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Great video indeed. If you haven’t done Moab, do yourself a favor.

”Did we go the wrong way? I’m freakin out right now“. Raise your hand if you’ve even had that feeling. 😁

Remember .....slow .....slow ....slow....

Huge thumbs up. 👍🏻👍🏻

Sponsored

StingyJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
I would have loved to mountain bike that in my twenties. Might need an electric assist now! 😂
My biking and Jeep hobbies intersected. I’m subscribed to a mountain biker on YouTube, and he has you his video near the end at 8:37

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
My biking and Jeep hobbies intersected. I’m subscribed to a mountain biker on YouTube, and he has you his video near the end at 8:37
That is hilarious! Thanks for sharing!

Gmanjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2003 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
This trail was a blast! It's a long day and you're gonna feel like you're tipping over half the time. That's bad enough without the cliffs!

We started out by ourselves but ran into a group of Jeeps on the trail. Followed them up to the top so we could see lines that others took.

These Gladiators can make it through a lot.

The vid is a bit longer than I normally do on my strictly amateur channel. I just couldn't bring myself to cut out any more of the obstacles though.

Great video. Saw your build thread. How do you like the ARTEC skids? Did you do the install or did you have it done?

OP
OP
Rummie

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Great video. Saw your build thread. How do you like the ARTEC skids? Did you do the install or did you have it done?
I was running short on time and had my shop do that along with a ton of other stuff that still needed to be done before Moab. I am very happy with the skids. They took one hell of a beating in Moab and held up better than I expected. I was concerned that aluminum wouldn't hold up well but it did.

DocMcStuffins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
This trail was a blast! It's a long day and you're gonna feel like you're tipping over half the time. That's bad enough without the cliffs!

We started out by ourselves but ran into a group of Jeeps on the trail. Followed them up to the top so we could see lines that others took.

These Gladiators can make it through a lot.

The vid is a bit longer than I normally do on my strictly amateur channel. I just couldn't bring myself to cut out any more of the obstacles though.

THIS WAS AWESOME!!!! Makes me wanna get out to Moab (but with lift/larger tires)!!!
Sponsored