Sponsored

CMM Offroad Experience (Carolina Metal Masters)

Swerve

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500; 2012 Jetta GLI; 2021 Jeep Mojave on order!
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Just wanted to share my experience in an effort to potentially help others...I ordered a phone holder, two lower A-Pillar ball mounts and two upper A-Pillar mirror/ball mounts. All were quoted as custom orange color to match my Mojave orange. I was charged $500 for this custom quoted order with no discount which I was fine with. I received ALL standard black parts and the upper A-Pillar mirror mounts did not show up at all. I've tried emailing multiple times, left several phone messages on both their toll free line (which goes to a cleaning service!) and regular line. I have received absolutely no return contact from them. Initially when I was corresponding with them thru email they replied within the hour, now I can't even get a hold of them, the phone just rings and goes to VM. So disappointed, this was supposed to be my first "custom mod" for my "Mo".:mad:
Sponsored

OP
OP

Swerve

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500; 2012 Jetta GLI; 2021 Jeep Mojave on order!
Occupation
Sales & Marketing
Just wanted to share my experience in an effort to potentially help others...I ordered a phone holder, two lower A-Pillar ball mounts and two upper A-Pillar mirror/ball mounts. All were quoted as custom orange color to match my Mojave orange. I was charged $500 for this custom quoted order with no discount which I was fine with. I received ALL standard black parts and the upper A-Pillar mirror mounts did not show up at all. I've tried emailing multiple times, left several phone messages on both their toll free line (which goes to a cleaning service!) and regular line. I have received absolutely no return contact from them. Initially when I was corresponding with them thru email they replied within the hour, now I can't even get a hold of them, the phone just rings and goes to VM. So disappointed, this was supposed to be my first "custom mod" for my "Mo".:mad:
**Update 02/10/21: Everything was corrected and taken care of...**