Code B1811 ESS/Auto park

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR, 15 FLHTKL
Hello all... So I've got a weird one. I've had the doors off for a while now. So yesterday due to rain I had to put them back on. When I started her up I got the ESS light followed by Auto park disabled. I checked the Tazer and got code B1811. After some searching and tinkering I figured out. As long as I have the drivers door unplugged, I'm all good. When the door is plugged in, I have a problem.
Yes it's under warranty still and yes I'm going to bring it in. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what the fix ended up being????
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Hello all... So I've got a weird one. I've had the doors off for a while now. So yesterday due to rain I had to put them back on. When I started her up I got the ESS light followed by Auto park disabled. I checked the Tazer and got code B1811. After some searching and tinkering I figured out. As long as I have the drivers door unplugged, I'm all good. When the door is plugged in, I have a problem.
Yes it's under warranty still and yes I'm going to bring it in. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what the fix ended up being????
Quite frequently, this is from bent pins in the connector. Give it a close inspection before taking it in.

OP
OP
CJ-ING-RJ

CJ-ING-RJ

First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR, 15 FLHTKL
Quite frequently, this is from bent pins in the connector. Give it a close inspection before taking it in.
Yeah I checked the door side wiring harness. It looked good. I'm going to crawl in there tonight to check the Jeep side. I'm hoping it's that easy.
Sponsored