Sponsored

Cover King anyone have any experience with them?

Kenneths77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
I ordered a Coverking top liner for my Gladiator on December 1st through Quadratec. The liner ships directly from the manufacture. I have contacted them on numerous occasions asking for an estimated ship date but all I receive is this reply that appears to be auto generated.

"Just a note to update you on your ticket status - we are running behind, but working hard to catch up. We will provide a reply to your question soon, our estimate is within 1 business day.

We realize how frustrating this may be and will do everything possible to reply quickly!"

It has been a whole lot of 1 business days and I have not had an update. From the videos I have watched and reviews I have read it looks to be a great product. The lack of customer service is making me want to cancel the order though. All I am asking for is an estimated ship date!!!!!

Anyone else on here have any experience with CoverKing?
Sponsored

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Maybe they are having the same issues as everyone else and are simply overwhelmed ? Have you tried calling them ?

OP
OP

Kenneths77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe they are having the same issues as everyone else and are simply overwhelmed ? Have you tried calling them ?
I couldn't find a number for them or I would. I understand companies are running behind and have no problem waiting but no response doesn't instill confidence.

MrZappo

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Computer Consultant
A google search for "coverking phone number" yielded the following result:

Contact information
Coverking is located at 900 E. Arlee Place Anaheim, CA 92805. Our office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, Pacific Standard Time.

Currently we do not accept sales or inquiries by walk in customers. Instead please contact us by phone or email if you have questions.

Toll Free: 1-800-268-3754
Local: 714-850-0303
Email: [email protected]

OP
OP

Kenneths77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A google search for "coverking phone number" yielded the following result:

Contact information
Coverking is located at 900 E. Arlee Place Anaheim, CA 92805. Our office hours are 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday, Pacific Standard Time.

Currently we do not accept sales or inquiries by walk in customers. Instead please contact us by phone or email if you have questions.

Toll Free: 1-800-268-3754
Local: 714-850-0303
Email: [email protected]
I only looked on their website, seems like they would put it there if they wanted people to call them, lol. I will try to give them a call.

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 1989 YJ
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
I ordered a Coverking top liner for my Gladiator on December 1st through Quadratec. The liner ships directly from the manufacture. I have contacted them on numerous occasions asking for an estimated ship date but all I receive is this reply that appears to be auto generated.

"Just a note to update you on your ticket status - we are running behind, but working hard to catch up. We will provide a reply to your question soon, our estimate is within 1 business day.

We realize how frustrating this may be and will do everything possible to reply quickly!"

It has been a whole lot of 1 business days and I have not had an update. From the videos I have watched and reviews I have read it looks to be a great product. The lack of customer service is making me want to cancel the order though. All I am asking for is an estimated ship date!!!!!

Anyone else on here have any experience with CoverKing?
I've had a similar experience. I ordered one for comparison on Nov 17th and it had a ship date of Dec 31st. It got pushed back again so not sure when I'll actually receive it. Hopefully soon.

OP
OP

Kenneths77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I spoke with a customer support representative yesterday and was told they are waiting for material from their supplier. I was told they have orders waiting since October!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like they need a new supplier!!!!!!

OP
OP

Kenneths77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a similar experience. I ordered one for comparison on Nov 17th and it had a ship date of Dec 31st. It got pushed back again so not sure when I'll actually receive it. Hopefully soon.
I will give it a little longer but may end up going with your product. The only thing I liked better on the Coverking vs the Hot Head was that the coverking covered all of the top and gives it a more finished look.

Microday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon, Gladiator Mojave
I received mine last week, I ordered in early November. Very happy with the fit and look of the product. The instructions were for a JLU but the install is pretty obvious. However for the price it’s a bit frustrating.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
Hi @Hothead Headliners, are you planning on making a full headliner like coverkings?

Sponsored

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
Hi @Hothead Headliners, are you planning on making a full headliner like coverkings?
That's a good question, but we likely won't be doing so. We are happy with how we currently make them with several layers of high-quality materials for optimal effectiveness with both sound & temperature.

Onebigyoshi

First Name
Haruyoshi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Sting grey M/T. Prius...
That's a good question, but we likely won't be doing so. We are happy with how we currently make them with several layers of high-quality materials for optimal effectiveness with both sound & temperature.
I understand. Will be interested in your thoughts on the coverkings and how it compares to the hotheads. I'm still deciding on which one to get

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a car cover for the wife’s Beetle convertible a week before Thanksgivinga Christmas present. They quoted 4-6 weeks and it arrived on Christmas Eve.
Perfect fit and well made.
But I was nervously that it wouldn’t make it.

Hothead Headliners

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mark Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Website
hotheadheadliners.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Jeep Headliners
I understand. Will be interested in your thoughts on the coverkings and how it compares to the hotheads. I'm still deciding on which one to get
The Coverking headliners may be awesome, but we ordered one 3 months ago for a comparison video and it still hasn't shipped. As soon as we can get a hold of one we will do our best to show and compare them to ours, the Boom mats, the Bedrug & 2018-2021 Mopar ones.
We will post the video here when we are able shoot it.
regards,
Hothead Headliners

Last edited:

Mark L

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Watersports Manager
Got a call today from Covering, my order from 11/28 should be delivered by the end of March:facepalm:
Sponsored