JTPatriot

JTPatriot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Rubicon
Occupation
Proto Shop Technician
Did you have any issues with the APEX installing in the Arcus Bumper. The place that is supposed to do the installation of mine says that they don't think it will fit. But yours seems to be ok in the Arcus Bumper
Did two things to make it fit without rubbing anywhere. 1/4" plate between the tow hook mounts and the winch mount, that also pushes the front bumper skin out a 1/4". Rerouted the power cables from the back of the top cover to the passenger side, just drilled the same size hole in the side as was in the back and reinstalled the grommet. Both quick and easy.

bumper plate.jpg

winch modification.jpg
Sponsored

HouseOfWolves

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
I really like OEM parts if they’re made, so I went with the Mopar bracket and 5” lights. Couldn’t be happier! Great light output and an old school, flat fender Power Wagon vibe when side-mounted. Also don’t get in way of folding down the windshield. Old PWs are another truck I have a weakness for…
No that’s not mine pictured, but my son and I do have two that are all there, but in need of full resto. Still, I bought em back in the day and have less than $3500 in both. Good decisions to scarf before they got crazy…

Jeep Gladiator Cowl lights winch modification

✌

I wanted to thank you, and express my appreciation for posting your setup. I unabashedly took your inspiration, and made it my own.

Went with the same MOPAR mounts, but used HELLA floods on the sides. A RR Arcus bumper is on the way, and will be adding a pair of HELLA driving lights to that setup. Should round out things nicely...

Jeep Gladiator Cowl lights 1641435569650

Jeep Gladiator Cowl lights 1641435627901

Mojave5113

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 gladiator mojave
Occupation
Estimator
I really like OEM parts if they’re made, so I went with the Mopar bracket and 5” lights. Couldn’t be happier! Great light output and an old school, flat fender Power Wagon vibe when side-mounted. Also don’t get in way of folding down the windshield. Old PWs are another truck I have a weakness for…
No that’s not mine pictured, but my son and I do have two that are all there, but in need of full resto. Still, I bought em back in the day and have less than $3500 in both. Good decisions to scarf before they got crazy…

[/
Genuine Mopar Mounting
Bracket Lower A-Pillar
Diesel/Mojave
Part Number:
82216213AA

I was told by different jeep parts people that this p/n will not fit the gas Mojave’s, is that accurate.

I can’t tell if your Mojave is a diesel.

I know it’s been a while since you posted.
I hope you can help.

thanks