www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
Good to hear from you. There's nothing like having more ground clearance with the 3.5" MC lift and 37" tires it's a huge factor in clearing obstacles (rocks, etc.) and decreasing the likelihood of high-centering the Gladiator. Every inch matters off road and these 2 factors help significantly. And I've done plenty of miles of obstacles and there are not articulation issues. The Gladiator is a longer truck than the Wrangler Unlimited (4 door) but it does amazingly well!
Thanks Dan. Looks like 37s are the way to go. Will just have to play with the bumpstops a bit if needed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
@Rummie - I just noticed your location is Sarasota, eff-el-ay (FLA) - what were you doing in DV (Death Valley for those who don't know)?

Rummie

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.siestakeyrum.com
Vehicle(s)
20 JT, 15 JKU, 22 BMW 4, Challenger R/T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rum
Vehicle Showcase
@Rummie - I just noticed your location is Sarasota, eff-el-ay (FLA) - what were you doing in DV (Death Valley for those who don't know)?
Road trip. We flew all of our sons (6 of them), a few of their girlfriends, and my parents out to Pebble Beach for a family vacation. My wife and I take a lot of road trips. Went through DV on the way out to Cali. We were in her car on that trip.

Found a fun five mile one way road while there:

Nitroexpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, '82 Jeep CJ-8,
Just ran across this trip report. DV is something I'm going to have to make the time to explore, I've been fascinated by it forever. Very cool that a CJ-8 was represented in your group!!

OP
OP
WhatExit?

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
We’re headed there again - it’s our annual trip. More to follow
Sponsored