Decals and Stickers

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Yay all my Pixel Decals and Stickers Arrive tomorrow. My Godzilla, Sting Gray and a couple other special order items for my Tailgate
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Dang... My order from 8/1 is still in manufacturing.

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Why? Might as well throw on some 2020 election stickers while you're at it. Or maybe some about your kid on the honor roll, the stick figure family, your baby on board, salt life, etc. Stop junking up your vehicles. Or perhaps, you have one with the name of Jeep in reverse on your front windshield? Thinking about the OVERLORD guy. Grow up, please!

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Why? Might as well throw on some 2020 election stickers while you're at it. Or maybe some about your kid on the honor roll, the stick figure family, your baby on board, salt life, etc. Stop junking up your vehicles. Or perhaps, you have one with the name of Jeep in reverse on your front windshield? Thinking about the OVERLORD guy. Grow up, please!
I was thinking of adding one of these to mine.

Jeep Gladiator Decals and Stickers il_794xN.1606253279_4jmr

Sponsored

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last I checked I wrote the check for this thing so pretty much plan to do what I wish to it. If I want Godzilla to chase the jeep in the windshield that's what is gonna happen. The custom made sticker for my kayak fishing club which I am the president of and promote is going on also. No election stickers or kids honor roll, etc that goes on her moms car.

Sponsored

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I was thinking of adding one of these to mine.

il_794xN.1606253279_4jmr.jpg
Well I voted for him then too had to do mail in vote due to being in Army then to hear that "He" decided not to run then change mind back at the 11th hour and running.
BAT
Do what you want with it.:like: like you said your paying for it. If you want to paint it with a rainbow tiger striped pattern. It's all good.:rock: rock it your way. But friend don't let friends do ACU pattern :LOL: just joking about that some might like that too. I did BDU headliner in my XJ.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
And to think, I just had a sticker made for you and everything.

Jeep Gladiator Decals and Stickers il_794xN.2134253229_j558

Just because they suffer from declomania doesn't mean you get to judge them.

I'm sure you have jeep sins in the eyes of others.

Freebooter

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave, 2020 124 Spider Abarth
Occupation
Almost Retired
Still waiting on my Pixel Decals from 8/21 order.................dang...............I got a long way to go!

OP
OP

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well I voted for him then too had to do mail in vote due to being in Army then to hear that "He" decided not to run then change mind back at the 11th hour and running.
BAT
Do what you want with it.:like: like you said your paying for it. If you want to paint it with a rainbow tiger striped pattern. It's all good.:rock: rock it your way. But friend don't let friends do ACU pattern :LOL: just joking about that some might like that too. I did BDU headliner in my XJ.
Plan to. Couple things going on the inside and one on the tailgate. I actually pulled off all the Gladiator stickers from the sides (Just thought it looked cleaner with those removed) and removed the dealership junk from the rear. Right now the only thing on it are the factory Jeep deals it came with. But mini Godzilla is going on the windshield.
Sponsored