Sponsored

DECKED | Gladiator Storage System

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Finally. You’ve waited 30 years for it, so we cracked the whip on our enginerds and got DECKED drawer systems ready to go.

Get your 2020 Jeep Gladiator DECKED out now!
CLICK HERE

DogrufKRQ2fAZx6duAmNW1K7QSkXsj0JzcdZMlrEYYJ0jfTviiWN2rP8_A_S1SP9ZKSa0MhT&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-2.jpg
Wg2nXqiXh_PwPvDrC5-9R4wGUhtd1bQ_B7_VnbLpD17dDmI6EpG83HazCEtcoYEYH_a3kNqN&_nc_ht=scontent.fapa1-1.jpg
Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler UL Unlimited Sport S
That’s less than I thought it would be. It’s something I’ll be considering.

That said, I had a couple ideas. I’m betting you guys have already thought of these but I’m stuck on a flight home and have nothing better to do. ;)

1. How about a pull out fridge? Something like the Dometic drawer fridge but perfectly integrated into the spot where one of your drawers would be. Perhaps a partnership with Dometic or ARB would be called for on that.
2. A key mechanism that can be keyed with the Gladiator’s OEM key. (Partnership with Bolt?). I like that these can be locked but any opportunity to use the OEM key is a nice bonus that keeps bulky items out of my pocket.
3. If no fridge, then you’ve gotta give us a high end 10 day cooler like a Yeti or RTIC.
4. It appears that you cover up the optional AC outlet. How about an adapter that relocates the outlet into one or both drawers as well as putting on on the outside of the Decked system. Y’all may have already done this but I didn’t notice it as an option.
5. Put an access panel towards the front of the bed that allows quick access to the deep end of a drawer without opening the bed and pulling the drawer out.

Honestly, I think you have an excellent product here. I’m just brainstorming because I see so much potential.

SgtLoco

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon, 2015 Jeep JK Willys
Curious.... living in SoCal we have a lot of dust. Are these dust proof?

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
USAF Security Forces
Going by the photos max you could store of the cubbies is 2 in each drawer?

Sponsored

calicorks

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boss 302
I like the idea of this product, but it bugs me so much space is lost. Seem like a waste of usable space given on each side of the drawers is unusable. Can you guys develop something where I don’t waste so much of my truck? I know there are obstacles but I won’t be s buyer until this makes more sense and I don’t give up so much.

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Got mine a d jnstalled it yesterday. Im in the fence about its value but it seems like it will do what i need it to do. 5 of the nutserts spun freely (with hand tools and light pressure)..... was bummed to see there were no toolboxes included which are shown in all of the pics. It is a pricey mod so we will so how it does as far as durability.

671JTinDFW

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Do golf bags fit in one of these sliding drawers? I have a rack where tonneau covers don’t fit. Needing a secure solution. Thought I’d ask here.

Andy29847

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Wrangler Rubicon, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Imogene is decked. Installation was a longish project, but all of the parts nd pieces were there, and everything functioned as expected. The is a first class product.

i-smQBC22-X2.jpg
Sponsored