Sponsored

What are YOU running in your DECKED system?

JeepDadiator

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Engineer
I'm constantly changing my setup based on the struggle between daily life and adventures. I want to get a few more D-boxes to facilitate quickly changing between camping, hunting and biking, the dream would be swapping in and out pre packed boxes based on activity. Here's a shot of what a family of 5 needs for an overnight: sleeping pads, sleeping bags, cot, REI kingdom 6 tent, footprint and garage, water filter, hammock and straps and a sleeping bag liner!

Jeep Gladiator What are YOU running in your DECKED system? IMG_20200704_144320
Sponsored

ADK Tiro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Music Teacher
Looking for the best firearm storage and transportation option? Take a look at our recent blog post that dives in to the key benefits of using a DECKED system as a firearm storage and transportation tool.

LEGALLY SECURE AND STORE YOUR FIREARMS FOR TRANSPORT IN YOUR PICKUP TRUCK
https://decked.com/blogs/decked/truck-gun-storage

m_Ammunition_Transportation_Safe_Storage_1024x1024.jpg
Holy cow! Is somebody going out to play Fortnite IRL? A little overkill on the ammo and firepower for a hunting trip...

OP
OP
theDECKEDguy

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Take a look at our latest DECKED product testing. See how a system in a new Ram 2500 (I know it's not a gladiator) holds up to dust and water.

OP
OP
theDECKEDguy

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
DECKED makes toolboxes for trucks. And Dirk DECKMAN is a truck guy. He's like you, a Man of Action. And when it comes to having a lot of action, you need a way to keep your truck nice, neat and organized. So check out your favorite truck accessory at DECKED.

OP
OP
theDECKEDguy

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
You got a truck so you could haul big heavy things around in it. Things like pallets of cinder blocks, your mother-in-law's old refrigerator, large iconic American icons and stuff like that. DECKED is designed to carry 2000lbs of just about anything you can think of. So check out your favorite truck accessory at DECKED and learn what else we can do for you!

DECKED
DECKED.COM

Work Smarter. Play Harder
uc?id=0B_yGP5YCA2GwbWtZakl3bzdKcDA.png

Sponsored

OP
OP
theDECKEDguy

theDECKEDguy

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Heads up Jeep Gladiator people!

The DECKED D-Bag is in stock and ready to ship. Shop now before we launch to our entire email list....because we have a LIMITED STOCK. These bags are going like hotcakes, so order now. Don't wait for the next re-stock!

g_Open.jpg?width=1200&upscale=true&name=D_Bag_Open.jpg

Learn more about the new D-Bag HERE

swink55

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
First responder
I know this is an old thread but how much bed depth do you have left after these boxes go in?