Deep Breaths

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
You need a comma between Toyota and FCA otherwise it sounds like they are merged companies or something.
A comma is sort of like taking a deep breaths, really.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
You need a comma between Toyota and FCA otherwise it sounds like they are merged companies or something.
When you're right, you're right.

Lou3.6

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2016 WK2 75th Anniversary edition
Occupation
retired Navy -- 1984 > 2004
I can't believe this thread is not about price or 2doors.
I thought it was about Deep Breaths . . . 5 with slow exhales in-between and we all can have a nice 'edumakated' interactive-experience ! Hey 5JeepsAZ . . . I noticed your NEW Thread . . . not getting enough feedback about "Pricing" ?
Boy I can think of a better way to spend 5K, than repairs to a 2010 Liberty (?) - do I have that right ? Well unless the Liberty is truly on its "last legs" ! Not like a maimed Horse or Dog . . . where you could take it to the vet. and cry all the way home (alone) ! I DO recall early on in my life where I had a "lame" car - it was a "Fix-It-Again-Tony" 850 Sport Coupe, circa 1971 ! I was a poor college student and it was 1976 . FIAT's were tin-cans then but it ran like a charm . Unfortunately it also rusted in weird places . I LOVED it, but couldn't afford $50 in repairs, let alone 5K ! ! ! Ha, I bought it Brand New (1971) for & $1860 ! That year I sold it for $900 - not bad, not a bad investment ! Heck, I had my first "auto erotic" encounter one foggy night at the beach - don't ask ! :CWL: . That won't buy a set of Rims & Tires these days ! And that my friends are 2 True Stories, in One Post ! ;) :clap: .

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I thought it was about Deep Breaths . . . 5 with slow exhales in-between and we all can have a nice 'edumakated' interactive-experience ! Hey 5JeepsAZ . . . I noticed your NEW Thread . . . not getting enough feedback about "Pricing" ?
Boy I can think of a better way to spend 5K, than repairs to a 2010 Liberty (?) - do I have that right ? Well unless the Liberty is truly on its "last legs" ! Not like a maimed Horse or Dog . . . where you could take it to the vet. and cry all the way home (alone) ! I DO recall early on in my life where I had a "lame" car - it was a "Fix-It-Again-Tony" 850 Sport Coupe, circa 1971 ! I was a poor college student and it was 1976 . FIAT's were tin-cans then but it ran like a charm . Unfortunately it also rusted in weird places . I LOVED it, but couldn't afford $50 in repairs, let alone 5K ! ! ! Ha, I bought it Brand New (1971) for & $1860 ! That year I sold it for $900 - not bad, not a bad investment ! Heck, I had my first "auto erotic" encounter one foggy night at the beach - don't ask ! :CWL: . That won't buy a set of Rims & Tires these days ! And that my friends are 2 True Stories, in One Post ! ;) :clap: .
Well sir, the liberty.

I got excited about the JT. I got jeep fever. I dug out my wife's old fully optioned defunct liberty w 185K miles on it. Internet said it was worth something, more if I fixed this and that. I was washing it to sell. It was way nicer than I remembered. So decided to maybe repair it, then sell, depending on if it had major issues. The garage wouldn't drive it. I got tires, windshield, registration, insurance, and all the fluids. It drove okay and fluids looked clear enough. Now the garage would drive it. Two actuators and a couple of sensors later, stuff worked and the dash warning lights went out. So I went ahead with the bent axle and more stuff. It's worth what I have in it now plus a bit. It's a very nice jeep, and since my wife despises it, it's all mine!

It's a piggy bank. I can sell it, get all the $ back and then some. Spend the cash on JT.

It's an insurance policy. If JT price is wrong for me, I can drive it until either getting used JT or resto.
Sponsored